Marc Johnson, 7  [10.00%]
Ryan C. Merkouris, 8  [11.43%]
Bob Kindler, 35  [50.00%]
Mark R. Harig 20  [28.57%]
Guests cannot vote
Page 1 of 2012345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Sheriff race, who are you voting for?, Just a little over a month left.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,11:54 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

In about a month we will be voting in the primary, who will you vote for?

It sure would be great to see Harig voted out in the primary.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
Bluehosta Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,1:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Throw the Bums Out  
VOTE AGAINST INCUMBENT POLITICIANS
(VAIP)  

A Practical Political Plan for the People to Take Back America

A simple, easy-to-follow, three-point plan
to return control of this country to its citizens.  

Also "GRIP" Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians

A couple good sites to read.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,2:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Take back America from who?

Is that the new way of saying, "I want me country back"?

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4
badboy2 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,2:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Its time the possey is sent to the pasture!!
 Post Number: 5
Oldbadge Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,3:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's to bad Sheriff Joe Arpaio does'nt live in Freeborn County.  That would be an interesting expierience..

I guess this primary will be just one example of how much "change" the residents of Freeborn County really want.. Your votes will decide what kind of enforcement you get..
 Post Number: 6
ControlledHyperness Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,4:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So for those of you who are voting for Kindler, can you please tell me WHY? I have been to his site, and read what he has to say...same for Merkouris. As we have seen what Harig has to offer, I haven't been there, and I have no clue if Marc Johnson even HAS a site. Trying to be as informed as I can be before the Aug. Primaries, I enjoy researching out who is who in these elections, and am curious as to why Kindler is the supposed "best choice".

--------------
I once had a thought...then it ran off before I could remember what it was...
 Post Number: 7
gijoeman Search for posts by this member.
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,5:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's to bad Sheriff Joe Arpaio does'nt live in Freeborn County.  That would be an interesting expierience..

Ya, that would be just great Einstein. That way we could pay 10's of millions in civil lawsuits every year because we're rich over here. I swear to God, don't you people even try to think before you comment?

The votes will decide the kind of enforcement we get? Are you some kind of short bus rider Chumley? The legislature decides what kind of enforcement we get. Cops are just errand boys.
 Post Number: 8
gijoeman Search for posts by this member.
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,5:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There's no difference between them. They are all for filling up the jails with Mexicans and potheads, preferably both at the same time. They are all for seizing as much property as they can get away with.  One sells the stuff to his brother for pennies on the dollar and another would give the stuff away to his family and friends. I mean this isn't rocket surgery. Allow a man to take from another and we are no better that the English who we fought for independence. Most of us would go ahead and steal if the people allowed us to. Only the good, righteous and noble ones would not. The same type of people who formed this country in the first place and they're all gone now and none of them are running for Sheriff.
 Post Number: 9
Spidey Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,6:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(ControlledHyperness @ Jul. 09 2010,4:33 pm)
So for those of you who are voting for Kindler, can you please tell me WHY? I have been to his site, and read what he has to say...same for Merkouris. As we have seen what Harig has to offer, I haven't been there, and I have no clue if Marc Johnson even HAS a site. Trying to be as informed as I can be before the Aug. Primaries, I enjoy researching out who is who in these elections, and am curious as to why Kindler is the supposed "best choice".

Could you post their websites? I did a search and could not find anything other than the stories from the AL Tribune.
 Post Number: 10
ControlledHyperness Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2010,8:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I grabed the sites from their signs.

Kindler:Kindlerforsheriff.com

Merkouris: Ryan4sheriff.com

Herig: dunno, but I am sure you can find it easily.

Johnson: only thing I have seen for him is the article in the paper and a sign on someone's lawn

--------------
I once had a thought...then it ran off before I could remember what it was...
192 replies since Jul. 09 2010,11:54 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 2012345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Sheriff race, who are you voting for?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon