>Guest

Page 19 of 24<<151617181920212223>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Pam Bishop & Jobs Inc., What a joke< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 181
yao
Unregistered

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2003,12:21 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Minnow, be honest, opps you cant, you think it's ok with people with whom you agree to "play sematics" it's just those with which you differ that you don't like.

Post Number: 182
yao
Unregistered

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2003,12:22 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

And I doubt you have the wealth that you seem to want to impress people with, debt maybe but not wealth.

Post Number: 183
minnow Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2003,12:27 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That's probably true. Wealth means very different things to people. I don't believe money has much to do with wealth now that I've had a taste of being both poor and "not-so-poor".

What would you consider a great take home pay per month?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 184
yao
Unregistered

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2003,12:33 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Take home pay...a bush league question once again showing your all hat and no cattle.

Post Number: 185
minnow Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2003,12:46 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

On the contrary...I'm all cattle and very little hat to be sure.

I'm a true renaissance man. I'm even considering a Roman bath and Greek parthenon on my lawn. I'm 50 years ahead of my time. Most people will live like me in 50-100 years.
 Post Number: 186
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2003,11:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have no monthly take home pay never had I have always worked with a yearly salary. :D
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 187
yao
Unregistered

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 11 2003,11:44 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Minnow

I would be willing to wager 5 large you are closer to what come out of the other end of the cattle.

Post Number: 188
cwolff Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 22 2003,12:50 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Lets not forget this topic, nor let it slide out of sight or out of mind!
 Post Number: 189
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 11 2004,6:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Albert Lea's recent restructure creates a cooperation between the private organization Greater Jobs and the city's Port Authority, according to Executive Director Paul Sparks and Marketing Director Pam Bishop. Business will be conducted under one name that is yet to be decided. A common board of members, which were appointed by the city council, will carry out the functions.

Tribune article

Marketing Director?  

Who made her the port authorities Marketing Director? What the hell does the PA need a marketing director for? And if it really does need one I think we should take some applications for the position and find someone qualified to do it.  Look at Pam Bishops horrendous past record. Do you really want her marketing your town?

Looks like they gave up on ALEDC for a name  :rockon:

Maybe if Pam was just a little brigher someone wouldn't have beat her to those domain names.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 190
To A TEE
Unregistered

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 11 2004,7:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Would someone please answer a question for me here.  Is the petition to drive Paul Sparks from his Port Authority position still a possibility or is this now a done deal?  Please advise.

235 replies since Sep. 23 2003,11:53 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 19 of 24<<151617181920212223>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Pam Bishop & Jobs Inc.
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon