[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: erbert and gerberts, $$$$$$< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
mngroomer Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2012,5:26 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

wow what is everyones thoughts of the new sandwich shop if you have went . It was 1st visit and most likely be my last . the price for the sandwich you get is to much .I didnt even get cheese on it . you get the base sandwich wich was as chewy as leather and anything extra is eatra money cheese,pickles and others
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
ducky Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2012,9:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

AGREED!!!!!  I got one piece of meat on my sandwich!  Ridiculous for the price!  I won't be going back anytime soon!!!!!  I did not like the bread sandwich (couldn't even taste the one piece of meat!!!) :angry:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
usmcr Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2012,10:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

we were expecting a little bit more form them! we were disappointed with their sandwiches. we thought the bread crust was kind of hard. the subway's toasted ones are hard to beat imho! the subway has more of a variety to choose from. i predict an early demise of this franchise, which is unfortunate as they have stuck a fair amount of bucks into it. in that particular location it has been hard to make a go of it.

--------------
"Do not confuse dissent with disloyalty"  Edward R Murrow

Memento homo quia pulvis es, et in pulverem veverteris
 Post Number: 4
Moparman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 01 2012,5:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's always been pretty good the few times I have eaten there. The soups are especially tasty. And judging by the amount of deliveries being made to the hospital I think they will do just fine.
 Post Number: 5
Blackdog Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 01 2012,9:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thats what i thought, you people bitch about everything!!!!!!!

Your all either single or about ready to be. :rockon:  :rockon:
 Post Number: 6
jaaah Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 01 2012,10:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I had the buffalo chicken (erupter) sandwich and it was AWESOME!  The MN wild rice and chili is good, as well. Y'all must have just gone on an off day.   Tons of meat on my sub...
 Post Number: 7
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 02 2012,5:05 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I suppose it all depends on which "sandwich artist" you get, is this what Hymen's been doing??? :D

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 8
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 04 2012,9:12 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

My wife got a sandwich there one day and was only able to eat half as she was full. The other half sat in the fridge until I decided I better eat it before I have to throw it out. I wasn't expecting much since it had been sitting but it was pretty good I thought.

May have one for lunch today.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 9
This is my real name Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 04 2012,9:48 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(ICU812 @ Sep. 04 2012,9:12 am)
My wife got a sandwich there one day and was only able to eat half as she was full. The other half sat in the fridge until I decided I better eat it before I have to throw it out. I wasn't expecting much since it had been sitting but it was pretty good I thought.

May have one for lunch today.

Are you going for the Boney Billy sandwich?

Oh filly me bony belly be forbiscu Billy selleth all his dominoes.

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
 Post Number: 10
bulldog Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 04 2012,3:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

wow she must be a light eater . i thought it was a small sandwich and didnt get much for your money . But i guess im comparing it to the other shop where you can ad lots of fixings for no extra charge . One trip was enough for me , dang at leaste give me one slice of cheese .

--------------
none
28 replies since Aug. 31 2012,5:26 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply erbert and gerberts
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon