[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 612345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Why Does Rhonda Moen Get to Steal?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Stone-Magnon Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 30 2011,7:21 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Mommy...Why does Rhonda Moen get to steal while Jim Norman does not? Simple question...

--------------
...everybody must get stoned

-Bob Dylan
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
twingroves Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 30 2011,7:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

MAYBE THE MAYOR WAS BANGING ON HER
 Post Number: 3
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 30 2011,10:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Does it seem odd that the story was in the Tribune and nobody in government seems to care? I'm pretty sure someone in law enforcement reads the Tribune, I'd be willing to bet the mayor read about the Airline ticket and valet parking, and I'd guess someone in the County Attorney's office also read the Tribune, but nobody seems to want to do the right thing.

It seems odd because what Norman did could be consider a misunderstanding on moving expenses, but Moen charging an airline ticket for her husband couldn't possibly be a misunderstanding of the policy.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4
Robert Hoffman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 01 2011,12:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Liberal @ Jun. 30 2011,10:29 pm)
Does it seem odd that the story was in the Tribune and nobody in government seems to care? I'm pretty sure someone in law enforcement reads the Tribune, I'd be willing to bet the mayor read about the Airline ticket and valet parking, and I'd guess someone in the County Attorney's office also read the Tribune, but nobody seems to want to do the right thing.

It seems odd because what Norman did could be consider a misunderstanding on moving expenses, but Moen charging an airline ticket for her husband couldn't possibly be a misunderstanding of the policy.

:clap:

--------------
A guy is in a hole & is yelling for "help!" A doctor walks by & writes a prescription. A preist walks by & says a prayer. Then a FRIEND jumps in the hole with him & the guy yells at his friend "You're down here with me now!" The friend says "SURE, but Ive been down before and I know the ways out!"
 Post Number: 5
Stone-Magnon Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 01 2011,2:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Why did the city amend the agreement with Greg Moen in his favor when he was the the recipient of stolen city money in the form of high dollar air line tickets?

Greg Moen's received stolen money and we reward him while at the same time Judge Wellman made sure Jim Norman can never work in his field again. Now his wife is leaving him because he has no way to earn a living. He can't work, can't vote and lost his family.

Rhonda has a new job and Greg got a $2 million dollar loan. Something is really rotten about all this.

--------------
...everybody must get stoned

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 6
twingroves Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 01 2011,7:01 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

LIKE ISAID THE MAYOR WAS BANGING ON RONDA BABY
 Post Number: 7
Hobo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 01 2011,9:28 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Stone-Magnon @ Jul. 01 2011,2:35 am)
Greg Moen's received stolen money and we reward him while at the same time Judge Wellman made sure Jim Norman can never work in his field again. Now his wife is leaving him because he has no way to earn a living. He can't work, can't vote and lost his family.

Rhonda has a new job and Greg got a $2 million dollar loan. Something is really rotten about all this.

Rhonda did it the old fashion way. Do on to others then split.   :rofl:

Have anyone seen her out in the public in Albert Lea since this broke news in the local paper? I seen her walking the lake before Normans trial and before she admitted Guilt but not since.

--------------
In this town all the city leaders are related. It's called Incest.   :p
 Post Number: 8
Expatriate Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 01 2011,10:05 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

IF Ms. Moen misused the city credit card without repayment she should be ask to return said funds to the city!
If Ms. Moen refuses to return the amount in question her discharge employment status should be changed retroactively to terminated for theft..
The city should than pettion the Public Employees Retirement Association to have the city's contribution portion of Ms. Moen's pension returned to the city..
My guess Ms Moen will return the money in a heartbeat when faced with a substancial reduction in her pension!

--------------
History is no more than the lies agreed upon by the victors.

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 9
Santorini Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 01 2011,10:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Liberal @ Jun. 30 2011,10:29 pm)

:beer:  :thumbsup:  :rockon:

--------------
"Things turn out best for those who make the best
 of the way things turned out."    Jack Buck
 Post Number: 10
Santorini Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 01 2011,10:29 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Stone-Magnon @ Jul. 01 2011,2:35 am)
Why did the city amend the agreement with Greg Moen in his favor when he was the the recipient of stolen city money in the form of high dollar air line tickets?

Greg Moen has six years, SIX YEARS, to pay this money back to the city.  The city gets money when he sells a piece of property.  Nice arrangement if you can get it!

Anyone know of anyone else that can get an extension like that for back taxes????

--------------
"Things turn out best for those who make the best
 of the way things turned out."    Jack Buck
50 replies since Jun. 30 2011,7:21 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 612345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Why Does Rhonda Moen Get to Steal?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon