Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 41234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Obama's (No)Accountibility, this time it's veterans< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: May 22 2014,12:23 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It seems that once again Obama has come out and spoke that "his people" will look into the challenges coming forth by certain individuals about the health issues of some of our veterans.  Looking as if he appeared to be angry he stated, "If these allegations prove to be true, it is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it, period."

Sure, ya, you betcha.  We've heard this crap before.  Bambino will tell us he's going to have his people look into the allegations and review their findings and after a week or so when he gets word all the evidence has been shredded, he'll call it a right wing conspiracy.

Congress is opening the door for him to roll heads, but all we'll see is "troop movements" and quiet promotions.  He'll be just as absent as he was for the laying of the wreath at the tomb.  No problem.  He has no respect for our fallen.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: May 22 2014,2:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Face it MD, the only time he wants to be associated with the military is like when Bin Laden was killed, in his mind he was right along side them, otherwise he, like most progressive, despises the military and sees them as nothing more than monkeys that flip the switch.

I hope you progressives like obama care 'cause we're getting a preview. :dunce:

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 3
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: May 22 2014,5:16 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MADDOG @ May 22 2014,12:23 pm)
Bambino will tell us he's going to have his people look into the allegations and review their findings and after a week or so when he gets word all the evidence has been shredded, he'll call it a right wing conspiracy.

There are always policies that have to be changed with a health system as large as the VA, especially with all the stress put on it after our current never-ending wars.  But the veterans I've talked to are pleased with the VA system.  In fact, they have fewer complaints about the VA hospital than if you asked them about their local hospitals.

He has no respect for our fallen.

Because of a wreath ceremony?  This reminds me of the movie Head of State where Chris Rock is running for President.  His opponent runs an attack ad saying that Chris Rock didn't attend the annual anti-cancer rally and then asks the question, "Is he against cancer, or for it?"  Then ends the add with, "[insert candidates name], he's for cancer."   :;):

Self-Banished:
the only time he wants to be associated with the military is like when Bin Laden was killed, in his mind he was right along side them

Romney and McCain openly said they wouldn't give that order and mocked Obama for disagreeing with them.  There's plenty to attack Obama on, particularly if you're a conservative, but give the guy credit where credit it due.

After all, if the raid on Bin Laden's compound had been a failure you'd blame Obama, but it was a success.  Instead you'll attack him for not strapping on a flak jacket and pulling the trigger himself?   :p

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: May 22 2014,5:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

OK Captain, I'll agree, obama was right there, in the war room when bin laden was assassinated, I mean killed. Probably had an ear bud on and was directing the seal right to the target then telling him when to pull the trigger. Wow, what a leader!

Ummm...
Where was he during Bengazi? :oops:

--------------

Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: May 22 2014,10:18 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ May 22 2014,5:31 pm)
Ummm...
Where was he during Bengazi? :oops:

Under the table?

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: May 22 2014,10:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(irisheyes @ May 22 2014,5:16 pm)

Because of a wreath ceremony?  This reminds me of the movie Head of State where Chris Rock is running for President.  His opponent runs an attack ad saying that Chris Rock didn't attend the annual anti-cancer rally and then asks the question, "Is he against cancer, or for it?"  Then ends the add with, "[insert candidates name], he's for cancer."   :;):

Self-Banished:
the only time he wants to be associated with the military is like when Bin Laden was killed, in his mind he was right along side them

Romney and McCain openly said they wouldn't give that order and mocked Obama for disagreeing with them.  There's plenty to attack Obama on, particularly if you're a conservative, but give the guy credit where credit it due.

Not bad.  I mean comparing a comedy to Obama.  Think about the similarities.  Chris Rock got Bambino elected.  :dunno:  No wonder Barry plays president like he's just in the movies.  I mean, people didn't really get killed in Benghazi.  I was just a movies.  It's not real.  Just like the veterans dying without proper care.

I won't say that this whole problem of veterans hospitals started with the witch doctor-in-office, but I will be waiting for him to cast another spell on the media as he moves around his appointees and passes out the bonuses after they have covered up enough evidence.

Yeah, I'll be able to give the WH godfather his credit where it's due.

--------------
 Post Number: 7
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 23 2014,8:16 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:laugh:

--------------
git er done!
 Post Number: 8
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 23 2014,9:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(irisheyes @ May 22 2014,5:16 pm)

(MADDOG @ May 22 2014,12:23 pm)
Bambino will tell us he's going to have his people look into the allegations and review their findings and after a week or so when he gets word all the evidence has been shredded, he'll call it a right wing conspiracy.

There are always policies that have to be changed with a health system as large as the VA, especially with all the stress put on it after our current never-ending wars.  But the veterans I've talked to are pleased with the VA system.  In fact, they have fewer complaints about the VA hospital than if you asked them about their local hospitals.

Self-Banished:

After all, if the raid on Bin Laden's compound had been a failure you'd blame Obama, but it was a success.  Instead you'll attack him for not strapping on a flak jacket and pulling the trigger himself?   :p

You're not seriously minimizing the seriousness of this problem because of a few conversations you've had with some veterans are you? That is IF you even had those conversations.   :O

Sheesh.  I'm embarassed to admit that I even read your post...let alone respond to it.   :blush:
 Post Number: 9
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: May 27 2014,7:18 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Common Citizen @ May 23 2014,9:43 am)
You're not seriously minimizing the seriousness of this problem because of a few conversations you've had with some veterans are you? That is IF you even had those conversations.   :O

Sheesh.  I'm embarassed to admit that I even read your post...let alone respond to it.   :blush:

No CC, didn't mean it to come across that way, but sorry if it did.  You'll notice I said policies need to be changed, the VA is highly stressed, but there's no easy answers when it comes to doctor wait times currently, that's a similar story in most areas and hospitals.

Feel free to chime in on what you think, I'm pretty sure you're the only veteran in this thread.  I'd rather get feedback from health policy experts, doctors, and the patients of the VA than the chickenhawks in the media:  Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck, the ghost of Brietbart, Ted Nugent, and O'Reilly have plenty to say about the VA, sadly they love the veterans but they're the first to want to send them to another war.   :(

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: May 30 2014,2:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^^ Maybe this is why the VA is "highly stressed"
The gov. pays more attention to grandpa getting his privates trimmed than they do the soldiers waiting on a supposed list.

http://abcnews.go.com/US...3930665

Yep, this administration's priorities are right in line :sarcasm:

--------------

33 replies since May 22 2014,12:23 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 41234>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Obama's (No)Accountibility
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon