Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Missing Civil Process Monies, Sheriff's Election< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Bluehosta Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 24 2010,8:00 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

In the debates this topic was spoken of.  Missing money from the civil process at the Sheriff's Office.  That there was approximately $40,000 taken in in 2006, $45,000 in 2007, $50,000 in 2008, and only approximately $9,000 in 2009.   They say the State Auditor is investigating.  Maybe he is and maybe he isn't.  Why would you need him?  Where is the money.   Whats taking so long? Monthly bank statements, records of service, deposit slilps, monthly statements, endorsements on the back of the checks, why isn't this addressed.  Where is the money, and why wasn't it noticed missing right away?   Are we going to find out it was stolen, or are we going to find out it was short cutted or kited right into the Sheriff's budget with no record?  Where is it?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 24 2010,8:53 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Maybe he is and maybe he isn't.  Why would you need him?

He wood be a she, in this case.

Minnesota State Auditor Site
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
Bluehosta Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 24 2010,9:00 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thank you, I like "Her" even better.
 Post Number: 4
Two Bears Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 25 2010,12:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Bluehosta @ Aug. 24 2010,8:00 am)
In the debates this topic was spoken of.  Missing money from the civil process at the Sheriff's Office.  That there was approximately $40,000 taken in in 2006, $45,000 in 2007, $50,000 in 2008, and only approximately $9,000 in 2009.   They say the State Auditor is investigating.  Maybe he is and maybe he isn't.  Why would you need him?  Where is the money.   Whats taking so long? Monthly bank statements, records of service, deposit slilps, monthly statements, endorsements on the back of the checks, why isn't this addressed.  Where is the money, and why wasn't it noticed missing right away?   Are we going to find out it was stolen, or are we going to find out it was short cutted or kited right into the Sheriff's budget with no record?  Where is it?

I find it interesting that it didn't take the law dogs years to arrest the county commish Linda Tuttle when they figured out money was missing, but this seems to be taking way too long to audit the books and find where this missing money went.

--------------
VOTE  - ADAM AND EVE   NOT    ADAM AND STEVE

HAVING A LIBERAL ALONG IS LIKE LOSING TWO GOOD MEN
 Post Number: 5
Twiggs50 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 25 2010,12:16 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just depends on who you know and who you blow.
 Post Number: 6
gijoeman Search for posts by this member.
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2010,2:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^I think that's hilarious coming from Tutts friend. Is that how you people talk? Steal money, gamble and talk about blowing people?

Amature... :laugh:
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2010,3:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Gee, you're ususally one of the first to jump on the "good old boy's club" bandwagon, but when I make a comment alluding to that, all you can bring up is Linda Tuttle and question my integrity.

I was seriously questioning why this hasn't been investigated more thoroughly, but you, of course, have to try to change the focus on to something else completely. Are you a "friend" of the person at the sheriff's office, and should we question your integrity?
 Post Number: 8
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2010,5:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It takes big balls to challenge the big dog 'cuz the potential consequences are terrible if you lose.

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 9
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2010,6:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Twiggs50 @ Aug. 26 2010,3:12 pm)
Are you a "friend" of the person at the sheriff's office, and should we question your integrity?

How 'bout we work on Tuttle's, Kehr's and Ahern's first?  Afterall, they are the peas in your pod.  The rest is chump change compared to the amount your people got their hands on.

I would think the OSA will handle the rest.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2010,7:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Give it a rest about Kehr and Ahern. I'm sick to death of hearing about this. Let's get beyond this, because nothing is going to change, no matter how much you howl. I don't agree with the process that took place, and I feel that someone else should have been given the job that was more qualified, but I have more important things to worry about in my life, and this is nothing that affects me personally, so I don't worry about it anymore. I believe there are more important things to worry about in our local government and local law enforcement that are much more unfair.

I had nothing to do with any of this, but I seem to be the one you keep targeting. Any time I have an opinion about something that doesn't agree with you, you keep throwing Tuttle into the mix. What, I'm not supposed to have an opinion on anything and I'm just supposed to shut my mouth if I don't agree with everything you say? I don't think so.

All I am is a friend of Tuttle's family, and I have my own opinions of what happened. I don't agree with everything that she did, but I'm leaving it up to the courts to decide what should be done, because guess what, they don't care what I think and don't want my input.
25 replies since Aug. 24 2010,8:00 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Missing Civil Process Monies
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon