[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 1012345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Defeated!, Bullship background ck< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2013,5:26 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

New York Times

Washington Post

CNN and other liberal weiny outlets all reporting the extended background firearms ck was defeated a little while ago.

Looks like some of the senators got some balls and stood up again Bumbler.  :finger: President  Bastard has said this is not over, BRING IT TOUGH GUY! :finger:

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
nedkelly Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,6:30 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Apr. 17 2013,5:26 pm)
New York Times

Washington Post

CNN and other liberal weiny outlets all reporting the extended background firearms ck was defeated a little while ago.

Looks like some of the senators got some balls and stood up again Bumbler.  :finger: President  Bastard has said this is not over, BRING IT TOUGH GUY! :finger:

The NRA is my GOD, I will need no other. NRA knows all and is the answer for every problem, not the wishes of the majority of the people of the U.S. May your gloating soon end SB... :deadhorse: ...ned
 Post Number: 3
pepi la pew Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,7:42 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It couldn't happened to a nicer IDIOT. I hear he is so livid he couldnt even speak with out his teleprompter. :rofl:
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,7:52 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(nedkelly @ Apr. 18 2013,6:30 am)

New York Times

Washington Post

The NRA is my GOD, I will need no other. NRA knows all and is the answer for every problem, not the wishes of the majority of the people of the U.S. May your gloating soon end SB... :deadhorse: ...ned

I hate to burst your bubble Deadeye but I'm not a member of that organization. :thumbsup:

I had to watch msnbc Tia am, poor Micah and Joey were pissed. :woohoo:

--------------

Post Number: 5
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,8:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(nedkelly @ Apr. 18 2013,6:30 am)

New York Times

Washington Post

I would like to know what this majority is, and why a majority is able to infringe upon Enumerated Rights?  

What is interesting is the last gallup poll reveals only 4% feel gun control is important.  So of that 4% is this where the 90% rests?  If so, that is such a small number of people wanting BS background checks and other BS, in order for law abiding people to PROVE their innocence in order to exercise their Enumerated Right to Keep and bear Arms.

Enumerated Rights ARE NOT at the mercy of someone's feelings or this BS need to feel safe.  There is NO Right to safety.

I myself prefer the dangers of Freedom over peaceful slavery.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 6
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,11:16 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

4%?  You wouldn't think that listening to the lame stream media.  In fact, up until the Boston bombing you would think that was the #1 issue in America.  The media is the Obama administrations lap dogs and people like Ned are their sheep.

:frusty:
 Post Number: 7
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,11:19 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Don't forget that The Man Who Would be King already signed 23 gun laws by executive order back in January.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,12:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I see Franken voted for this yesterday.

He looks tired, maybe we should help him go back to SNL next year. I think he'd be happier. :D

--------------

Post Number: 9
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,12:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Common Citizen @ Apr. 18 2013,11:16 am)
4%?  You wouldn't think that listening to the lame stream media.  In fact, up until the Boston bombing you would think that was the #1 issue in America.  The media is the Obama administrations lap dogs and people like Ned are their sheep.

:frusty:

Of course not.  The media is odumbo's lapdog and listening to those uneducated talking head buffoons made it out that a super duper majority of people supported this, all the while online was a different story and showed very little support for this BS, and smelled BS a mile away in this regard.

I have yet for anyone to explain to me how an Enumerated Right is subject to the majority of votes?  This county isn't a democracy nor is a Right subject to mob rule bent on emotionalism and illogicality.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 10
SimpleLife Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 18 2013,2:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MADDOG @ Apr. 18 2013,11:19 am)
Don't forget that The Man Who Would be King already signed 23 gun laws by executive order back in January.

Godwin's law.

--------------
Won't somebody please think of the children!
94 replies since Apr. 17 2013,5:26 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 1012345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Defeated!
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon