Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 19 of 25<<151617181920212223>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Updates On Good Samaritan Abuse charges, I hope these girls go DOWN!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 181
Two Bears Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,7:24 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MADDOG @ Sep. 16 2008,4:22 pm)
Two of the four teenagers were adults at the time the incidents occurred, and two were 17. They are all now 18 or older. The Tribune knows the names of the teens and has even contacted some parents. The editors have chosen to wait until charges are filed to decide whether to print the names.  Tribune
 Why would the Tribune even print that?  Trying to keep those skeletons preserved?

Prolly because of the higher crust parents, grandparents said so.....

You know dog gone well that if any other adult had done these crimes your names would have been plastered all over the news the next day. Its too bad that the paper and LAW have protected these names from the public. Must be too much pressure from with IN to keep it quiet.

Its got to be public information for the over 18 women and the police reports should be available to us as well as the media as the tribune has been aware of who they are for a while now.

--------------
VOTE  - ADAM AND EVE   NOT    ADAM AND STEVE

HAVING A LIBERAL ALONG IS LIKE LOSING TWO GOOD MEN
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 182
Whatever! Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,7:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I apoligize for my mistake earlier... I was just so heated on the topic after reading the charges... Then to hear (from what I thought to be a realiable source) that there were going to be NO charges... I jumped the gun...

Again.. I apologize!   Glad to hear the County Att.  is going to get some help on this one :)
I pray for all involved... the victims and their families.
 Post Number: 183
Scarlet Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,8:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Saggin'Pants @ Sep. 16 2008,5:48 pm)
Yes they will

It's amazing that no ones touches on the real issue here. We're pairing the very young with the very old and it's what's causing the problem.

Sadly many of the old folks at Sams have devastating brain diseases, are at the end of life and many will die relatively soon to be replaced by others.  This has got to be one tough job and should be left to professionals like nurses and should be well paid positions.  The stress of theses jobs takes its toll, as it would on any of us, and it's why families leave their members there. We don't want to pay much, so homes like Sams hire very young women/girls because obviously it's a lower paid position. It shouldn't be.  Young girls or teens are not what you want in these positions. These are positions that deal with depression, death, disease, helplessness and should be relatively well paid.

Hmmm, no one had to pay me to properly to respect my grandma's peers.  

Also, I know plenty of young people capable of taking care of elders.....and plenty of older people with less patience.  

Good Sam's pays well, for not having a degree if the money was the issue for these girls.  I think they are just spoiled, rotten, unloved brats!  

They deserve no mercy.  If an 18 year old man should register as a sex offender for having consenting adult sex with his 15 year old girlfriend, then yes, these young women should have to register.  I am willing to bet the adult victims did not consent to having fingers rammed up their orafices or spit plopped in their mouths!!!!!  ( I can't go on, you all know the story)
 Post Number: 184
Newbie Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,8:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Two Bears @ Sep. 16 2008,6:04 pm)

(GEOKARJO @ Sep. 16 2008,4:54 pm)

(busybee @ Sep. 16 2008,4:40 pm)
What good is knowing the names going to do anyone anyway?

Some people will harass these girls. They have been accused not trialed and convicted.

Who cares, some have admitted guilt.

Thats guilty to me.   No trial needed !

Lock'em up

Yes lock them all up even though some of them might not be guilty of the accusations.  :crazy:

--------------
People who don't like cats must have been mice in a previous life.

Never argue with an  idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
 Post Number: 185
Santorini Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,8:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Newbie,  Who are you protecting??

You know who they are too, don't ya?

--------------
"Things turn out best for those who make the best
 of the way things turned out."    Jack Buck
 Post Number: 186

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,8:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

As I stated in a previous post;
If the perps were black, hispanic, or male no one would be having this discussion!

--------------
 Post Number: 187

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,8:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Whatever! @ Sep. 16 2008,7:55 pm)
I apoligize for my mistake earlier... I was just so heated on the topic after reading the charges... Then to hear (from what I thought to be a realiable source) that there were going to be NO charges... I jumped the gun...

Again.. I apologize!   Glad to hear the County Att.  is going to get some help on this one :)
I pray for all involved... the victims and their families.

The source I heard it from initially heard it on KATE.

Perhaps, someone put the pressure on to DO something, therefore,  something hopefully will get done.

--------------
 Post Number: 188
Alfy Packer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,9:18 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Rich kids don't work in nursing homes!  It's hard enough to get rich kids to go and visit family who are in nursing homes.  So Santorini lets knock off this rich kid stuff.  What happened, happened and it appears that what ever the investigation thinks happened will be brought out shortly.  It appears that there will be charges, and if there aren't charges there will have been a review by the state AG that should take the steam out of the cover up talk.  There will be no winners hear when it is all done, what ever gets done.
 Post Number: 189
Newbie Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,9:48 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Santorini @ Sep. 16 2008,7:54 pm)
Newbie,  Who are you protecting??

You know who they are too, don't ya?

Oh yes that's right, because I have a brain in my head and can think logically I have to be protecting someone. I don't even live in your town (Thank God). That report hasn't been substantiated by verifying schedules with the accusations,  but you brainiacs must be omniscient because you all decided they are all guilty.  :crazy:
Phone interviews are so the best way to conduct an investigation.  :sarcasm:

--------------
People who don't like cats must have been mice in a previous life.

Never argue with an  idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
 Post Number: 190
countryboy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,10:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(busybee @ Sep. 16 2008,4:40 pm)
What good is knowing the names going to do anyone anyway?

More so to protect the next victims ( to prevent them from working in this field again)
240 replies since Aug. 28 2008,1:56 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 19 of 25<<151617181920212223>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Updates On Good Samaritan Abuse charges
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon