Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 18 of 25<<141516171819202122>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Updates On Good Samaritan Abuse charges, I hope these girls go DOWN!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 171
gurrah Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 15 2008,9:54 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

He said he anticipates he will have charges formed at best by the end of this week or early next week.

The Albert Lea Police Department conducted a separate investigation of the case, but has not yet released its report.

To quotes from the story in the paper.  So much for I know a guy who knows a guy that heard something somewhere.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 172
scoobydoo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 15 2008,10:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Santorini,
I completely agree that a nursing home could never be a "home" to most residents..it is not their real home.  It is a facility that they live in because they are not able to care for themselves...But you might be surprised to know that many residents consider GS their home because overall it is a good facility.
Thank goodness not everyone thinks the way you do, or you and I would both be without a job...
By the way, I DO work at GS and I DO see first hand what a great facility it is...
What happened was very, very sad...But it was a few girls that caused this problem, not the facility as a whole...
 Post Number: 173
gurrah Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 15 2008,10:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Scooby,

I agree with you.  The women, not girls, need to be held accountable, but Good Sam is a good place.
 Post Number: 174
busybee Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,8:14 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"small county attorney"   :oops:    :rofl:
 Post Number: 175

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,8:21 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

When was the last time he was even opposed in the election?  I can't recall.

I know it has been at least 17 years.  Anyone else?
 Post Number: 176
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,4:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Two of the four teenagers were adults at the time the incidents occurred, and two were 17. They are all now 18 or older. The Tribune knows the names of the teens and has even contacted some parents. The editors have chosen to wait until charges are filed to decide whether to print the names.  Tribune
 Why would the Tribune even print that?  Trying to keep those skeletons preserved?

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 177

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,4:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What good is knowing the names going to do anyone anyway?
 Post Number: 178
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,4:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(busybee @ Sep. 16 2008,4:40 pm)

Some people will harass these girls. They have been accused not trialed and convicted.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 179
Saggin'Pants Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,5:48 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes they will

It's amazing that no ones touches on the real issue here. We're pairing the very young with the very old and it's what's causing the problem.

Sadly many of the old folks at Sams have devastating brain diseases, are at the end of life and many will die relatively soon to be replaced by others.  This has got to be one tough job and should be left to professionals like nurses and should be well paid positions.  The stress of theses jobs takes its toll, as it would on any of us, and it's why families leave their members there. We don't want to pay much, so homes like Sams hire very young women/girls because obviously it's a lower paid position. It shouldn't be.  Young girls or teens are not what you want in these positions. These are positions that deal with depression, death, disease, helplessness and should be relatively well paid.
 Post Number: 180
Two Bears Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 16 2008,7:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(GEOKARJO @ Sep. 16 2008,4:54 pm)

(busybee @ Sep. 16 2008,4:40 pm)

Some people will harass these girls. They have been accused not trialed and convicted.

Who cares, some have admitted guilt.

Thats guilty to me.   No trial needed !

Lock'em up

--------------
VOTE  - ADAM AND EVE   NOT    ADAM AND STEVE

HAVING A LIBERAL ALONG IS LIKE LOSING TWO GOOD MEN
240 replies since Aug. 28 2008,1:56 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 18 of 25<<141516171819202122>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Updates On Good Samaritan Abuse charges
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon