[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Corn on the Cob Ready Yet?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
gijoeman Search for posts by this member.
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,1:44 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Imma ready fer some good poopin'.  :laugh:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
McGeek Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,10:26 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Main and Garfield truck is there everyday .

--------------
Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between the Bushes
 Post Number: 3
ControlledHyperness Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,10:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Mine is still growing...then again, it is a Southern variety, so it kind of needs what we really haven't been having till recently...heat and dry conditions :)

--------------
I once had a thought...then it ran off before I could remember what it was...
 Post Number: 4
usmcr Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,11:02 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Norhbridge Mall parking lot!

--------------
"Do not confuse dissent with disloyalty"  Edward R Murrow

Memento homo quia pulvis es, et in pulverem veverteris
 Post Number: 5
jazzy jeff Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,11:08 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Got some from Main and Garfield the other day.  Fantastic!!

--------------
"we don't sell albums, we sell CD's"!

Kevin Freeland former President Musicland Group Inc.
 Post Number: 6
Wolfie Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,12:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The stuff from the trucks isn't locally grown corn.  Not sure where it comes from but if you go by there early enough you will see em unpacking it from small wooden boxes.  On the 4th of July weekend there was even a pallet of the boxes at the nose of the truck.  I've gotten it from there before but now that I know its not local, I will wait for the stuff from the farmers market.

--------------
Many good men have died to guarantee your freedoms, live your life like it was worth dying for.

I have the ability to make the 1200 meter shot, but some targets deserve the up close kill, where you can watch the life leave the eyes while the blood ebbs from the body.
 Post Number: 7
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,2:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Prices are too high as well. Guy sits there raking in cash all day and still has to be high dollar.
 Post Number: 8
alreader Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,3:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There is LOCALLY GROWN sweet corn for sale at the old stables site.  Grown and sold right there.  It's excellent and only $4 a dozen!  Can't beat that!  
These same people do have a dark green truck that they were selling corn out of at the Shopko parking lot on Sunday as well.
Stop out and give it a try.  It's WONDERFUL!  Best corn I've ever had and you can't beat the price - or the fact that it's locally grown and freshly picked each day - often many times within a day!
 Post Number: 9
alcitizens Search for posts by this member.
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2010,10:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Nelson's County Market had horrible sweet corn. Taste like wood.. :p
 Post Number: 10
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2010,1:41 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

$3 per dozen is the limit really.  Anything more is really unfair and asking too much. You aren't paying tax and neither am I.
25 replies since Jul. 20 2010,1:44 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Corn on the Cob Ready Yet?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon