Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 512345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Local eating establishments, horrible service< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
sumpdump Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 05 2013,6:37 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Arby's - been there 3 times in the last 3 months. EVERY TIME they have managed to mess up the order. They are 3 for 3. Soggy under filled roast beef.  Anyone else see the poor service they have?

PIZZAHUT, I ordered a pie, had it delivered. They do not accept checks any more, only cash or debit i guess. So the delivery lady shows up, total is $15. I hand her a $20. She says thanks and starts to walk away. WTF? Hey, can't I get my change? "Sorry, we don't carry cash any more..."
F them. I will not order from them again. At least there is Jake’s, Dominos and GF in town.

HEY PIZZA HUT, wonder why you’re losing business and your parking lot is empty...Poor service management. You’re going under and it's small reasons like this that it's happening. About time you got rid of your automated ordering garbage though. Good for you.

Arby's - At least you can repeatedly rip off the travelers and not have to deal with their retributions. As for a local, I guess I will hit the golden arches instead.

Anyone else struggling with these places?

--------------
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
This is my real name Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 05 2013,7:08 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I called Pizza Hut and spent 10 minutes on hold. I then called Godfather's, got an answer right away, and my pizza was ready to pick up in 15 minutes. Pizza Hut is struggling with being understaffed. They usually have ONE employee covering the entire dining floor. Very poor management. That's pretty messed up that they didn't tell you they couldn't make change, though. I understand their building is for sale, so I am guessing they'll be closed within a year or two.

I don't go to Arby's much, but did a few weeks ago. There were no problems with my order.

I've eaten at Burger King 2-3 times in the last two months. My order was accurate, but very slow. There were three or four other customers waiting for their order. Same for Taco Bell - very slow service, even when they aren't that busy. I get faster service and MUCH better food at The Taco King.

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
 Post Number: 3
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 05 2013,9:05 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh so many smartass answers here but there is one timely solution, don't eat there.

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 05 2013,9:19 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I won't anymore.

Taco King - says it all. Very fresh, & quick service. I miss the days that they had the little stand set up at the end of broadway. That was nice down there, never had to fight for parking.

--------------
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.
 Post Number: 5
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 05 2013,10:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Taco King rings a bell somewhere, when were they in business?

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 05 2013,10:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Mar. 05 2013,10:35 am)
Taco King rings a bell somewhere, when were they in business?

They still are in business, on the corner of Broadway and Clark, in the former Held Rexall location.

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
 Post Number: 7
Blackdog Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 05 2013,10:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Best place to eat by far. Big Island!!

:rockon:  :beer:
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 11 2013,12:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

My cousin went ot arby's over the weekend, I asked him if his order was correct, he laughed and said no they for got half of it. :rofl:  that place is a joke

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 11 2013,12:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I went to the Main Street location of McDonald's for breakfast this past Saturday. I had to repeat my order (one egg and cheese bagel without meat, two sausage McMuffins, and one medium orange juice) to the cashier at least three times.

She first repeated it back as the bagel having no egg, and two sausage McMuffin meals. Then as the bagel having no butter. After three or four false starts, she finally got it correct. I guess I had somewhat expected it to go more smoothly, given her name tag indicated she was a CREW TRAINER.  :frusty:

--------------
 Post Number: 10
SlapMyMonkey Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 11 2013,1:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Best Drive thru in town: Taco John. I'm not much of a fan of their food, but wife likes it. They are by far the best.

Worst:
Dairy Queen (on broadway): employees are either deaf or plain dumb
Burger King: Can you park? They parked me for a kid's ice cream cone.
Mc Donald's (on main st). Can hear, and talk over you.
49 replies since Mar. 05 2013,6:37 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 512345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Local eating establishments
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon