Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 8 of 15<<456789101112>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Letters in the fishwrap, The best, the worst and the moronic< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 71
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 29 2022,6:29 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just bleed the citizenry a little more :angry:

https://www.albertleatribune.com/2022....ncrease

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 72
Expatriate Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 31 2022,8:39 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So our State Republicans are going to just let $7.3 billion in federal matching funds slide...

https://www.albertleatribune.com/2022....he-area

Minnesota State Lawmakers Must Act Now or Risk Losing Billions in Federal Infrastructure Funds

https://finance.yahoo.com/news....60.html

Tim Walz repeats call for special session to approve tax rebate. Republicans repeat opposition.

https://twitter.com/PioneerPress/status/1552968962882904064

--------------
History is no more than the lies agreed upon by the victors.

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 73

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 31 2022,9:42 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^ yes, cutting taxes is a good thing Kernal, also giving back a surplus to the people that ACTUALLY PAID IT!

--------------

Post Number: 74

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2022,5:46 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Jul. 31 2022,9:42 am)
^^ yes, cutting taxes is a good thing Kernal, also giving back a surplus to the people that ACTUALLY PAID IT!

^^I can say without a doubt I've paid more tax than a scab trucker who writes everything off to pay little to no tax..

Yet as an agnostic I'm all for helping the poor along with those who have means. $1000. for each Minnesotan sounds fair...

So here we have our right-wing moral majority evangelist who's proclaimed himself a christian saying this one time surplus should be divided by the wealthy...he just echos the position of the Republican Party..

Your Jesus has spoken of the poor many times... Jesus goes as far as to say that those who turn a blind eye to the poor will be cursed, but those who give and do so graciously will be blessed.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 75

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2022,5:53 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^ I more than likely pay more taxes than you collect off of welfare every year, you should be thanking me.

$1000? Every Minnesotan? I figure $2-$3k for every Minnesotan that actually PAID IN! Not to deadbeats like you :oops:

--------------

Post Number: 76
Brand New Day Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2022,7:16 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Infrastructure Funds

Inside a Catastrophic Minneapolis Bridge Collapse | When Big Things Go Wrong (Season 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDi4GOH7Fgc
 Post Number: 77

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2022,8:05 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^ incompetence, once in a lifetime catastrophic failure, a shining example of government chinzing  out yet we waste billions on light rail that no one rides.

https://www.fox9.com/news....reserve

The bridge was being loaded up with materials the night before. I crossed that bridge 4 times that day.

--------------

Post Number: 78

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2022,1:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Aug. 01 2022,5:53 am)
^^ I more than likely pay more taxes than you collect off of welfare every year, you should be thanking me.

$1000? Every Minnesotan? I figure $2-$3k for every Minnesotan that actually PAID IN! Not to deadbeats like you :oops:

are you talking about the so called 'WALTZ' checks?

the republicans wouldn't want to do that because it is perceived as making DEMS look good. . .

think you're ordered to never do anything that makes your opposing party look good (be nice if there were no parties really) regardless if it benefits everyone or not . . .

JESSE THE BRAIN had no affiliation with either party. . . could have helped in that regard with his JESSE CHECKS?  :dunno:

last saw. . .  he was working for the RUSSIANS

on SPUTNIK TV
 Post Number: 79

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2022,2:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Aug. 01 2022,8:05 am)
^^ incompetence, once in a lifetime catastrophic failure, a shining example of government chinzing  out yet we waste billions on light rail that no one rides.

https://www.fox9.com/news....reserve

The bridge was being loaded up with materials the night before. I crossed that bridge 4 times that day.

never forget that day bet @ crossing bridge.

the girl in the National Geographic bit. .went off the bridge and down to the bottom of the SSIPPI. . . and somehow survived. .  

roads, bridges, clean water, etc etc that's like the one thing they're supposed to be taking care of. .. but that's too boring for them guess. .   :dunno:  compared to all the shenanigans, trouble and strife they can conjure up doing everything but that. . .

United States is like the only place on earth without a high-speed train network

looks like a few Jeff Amazon and Virgin Airlines types are building  a few. .  here and there. .  in spite of that. . .
 Post Number: 80

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2022,7:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

this isn't a letter to the editor but it's the AL Trib..

I love it when they eat each other...

https://www.albertleatribune.com/2022....sidency

--------------

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
149 replies since Dec. 11 2021,1:42 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 8 of 15<<456789101112>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Letters in the fishwrap
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon