[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 2012345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Sheriff's campaign, Beer Garden at fair< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Bluehosta Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,11:28 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Go ask if you don't believe it, but on Tuesday night of the fair, Harig and his Deputy gave the employees at the beer garden his re=elect  Harig t-shirts and told them they had to wear them while working in the beer garden.  Fair board members noticed it and asked the employees, and told Harig he couldn't do that.  Maybe he should have prisoners wear his t-hirts to court.   :rofl:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
gijoeman Search for posts by this member.
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,12:37 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Jabba the bowl-cut fatboy strikes again. Surprised his right hand man Corey Farris isn't involved. Time to boot Sheriff Heretic.
 Post Number: 3
countryboy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,1:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(gijoeman @ Aug. 11 2010,12:37 pm)
Jabba the bowl-cut fatboy strikes again. Surprised his right hand man Corey Farris isn't involved. Time to boot Sheriff Heretic.

He was helping, keep the taps flowing.  I was in line to get a drink for a short time waiting my turn and Cory walks up and is served immediately.  I asked the bar tender what gave and his comment was "He's a cop".  Bulchnit on that I say!
 Post Number: 4
alalum Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,5:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I did go ask. One person who happens to run the beer garden wanted to wear a shirt.  One of the candidates complained about it and he took it off.  Funny how when this same person wore a Bill V shirt last election nobody said anything.  Funny how one person turned into all employees.  Really Blue Hosta and others you need to get your facts straight before you go spewing false facts
 Post Number: 5
Bluehosta Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,8:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well there is a beer garden, it was Tuesday, the Sheriff took them there, they were worn, the fairboard put a stop to it.   We differ on number and desire.  Bill V. isn't running this time.
 Post Number: 6
alalum Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,9:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I know that Bill isn't running.  I just think it is funny that the same guy wore a Bill V shirt last time and you had no problem with it.  Now he wears a Harig shirt and you are upset.  Like I said before you can campaign for whomever you wish, but try doing it in a fair way or you just look small
 Post Number: 7
alcitizens Search for posts by this member.
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,9:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(alalum @ Aug. 11 2010,9:03 pm)
I know that Bill isn't running.  I just think it is funny that the same guy wore a Bill V shirt last time and you had no problem with it.  Now he wears a Harig shirt and you are upset.  Like I said before you can campaign for whomever you wish, but try doing it in a fair way or you just look small

Small people like yourself are usually the first people to spout off stupid propaganda in a stupid bid to try and save their suck hole position that could be lost if Harig loses NOVEMBER 2nd.. You've got alot a work ahead of ya.. Good Luck
 Post Number: 8
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,11:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(alalum @ Aug. 11 2010,9:03 pm)
Like I said before you can campaign for whomever you wish, but try doing it in a fair way or you just look small

I don't know which of you to believe, but that was good.  :D

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 9
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,9:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yup, play fair, the sheriff does.

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 10
City Worker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 13 2010,1:05 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Maybe Sheriff Harig was giving free rides home to the drunks.    :rofl:
190 replies since Aug. 11 2010,11:28 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 2012345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Sheriff's campaign
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon