[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 1912345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: U.S. Government Shutdown< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
alcitizens Search for posts by this member.
Albert Lea

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 21 2013,6:53 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Even in a U.S. government shutdown, Obamacare exchanges could function

http://www.reuters.com/article...0130921

Like I've said before, Republicans have completely lost their frikin minds..

Next they'll threaten not to pay U.S. bills and we'll have our credit downgraded again..

Not even Bin Laden succeeded at doing the damage the Right-Wing has done to our country..
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 22 2013,4:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well played, Mr. President. Last week, prior to the big AFL-CIO convention in Los Angeles, President Obama personally spoke to AFL-CIO chief Richard Trumka, asking him to water down several anti-Obamacare resolutions that union leaders were planning to pass there. Trumka obliged, keeping calls to repeal Obamacare out of the official AFL-CIO resolution on the health law. Then, on Friday evening, after the convention was over, the Obama administration revealed that it would ignore unions’ demands to subsidize their members using Obamacare. As a result, some unions fear that they will wither away. “I guarantee you by your next convention four years from now, you won’t meet a quarter of this room,” said Joseph Nigro, president of the Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union. “We won’t be here.”
Unions were seeking special treatment under Obamacare

Not that I give a SH!t about the unions

Maybe our POS president's not so bad,

Obama, the "the union killer" :rofl:

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 22 2013,4:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sorry, that last post was lifted from Forbes, all bit the last three lines. Posting from my IPhone is not always the best.

If Alky thinks the republicans are trying to wreck the country that Obama's trying to build, i say let them have at it. :D

--------------

Post Number: 4
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 22 2013,4:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Obama to Congress: Pass a budget, quit the drama

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-25...e-drama
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 22 2013,7:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Obama calling congress drama queens??? That's a laugh, he is the drama queen. :blush:

--------------

Post Number: 6
Santorini Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 22 2013,11:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Sep. 22 2013,7:47 am)
Obama calling congress drama queens??? That's a laugh, he is the drama queen. :blush:

It reminds me of the recent tweet by Alan Bauer communications chair of the Democratic party in Sacramento to Ted Cruz's aide after she praised Congress for voting to defund obamacare.
"I hope your kids die from debilitating painful and incurable diseases"
Who says this kind of thing and thinks it's okay? Regardless of ones position on an issue.
What happened to intellectual debating? This is what results when emotion vs intellect takes control. Its that kind of 'short fuse' behavior that had no place in a civilized society let alone in a political landscape.

--------------
"Things turn out best for those who make the best
 of the way things turned out."    Jack Buck
 Post Number: 7
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 23 2013,1:46 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Teabaggers would love to destroy our economy.. :dunce:

I'm sure some Republicans will side with keeping Obamacare to avoid U.S. Government Shutdown..  :dunno:
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 23 2013,4:59 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

[quote=alcitizens,Sep. 23 2013,1:46 am]Teabaggers would love to destroy our economy.. :dunce:

I'm sure some Republicans will weaken and fall.

The list of companies and public services cutting back is staggering.

OBAMACARE WILL DESTROY OUR ECONOMY!!!

--------------

Post Number: 9
pepi-lapew Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 23 2013,8:06 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Shut the damn GOV. down! Nobody gets paid except the active duty mil. The perz, congress, Gov heads, dont see a dime untill they get there act togather. The prez. is an a$$ the congress is close behind. I mean both DEMARATS and REPLUBLATARDS.Blow all three Buildings up and start all over?
 Post Number: 10
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 27 2013,6:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Republican fights Republican (Corker and Cruz) :rofl: Cloture Vote 100-0 :laugh:   

189 replies since Sep. 21 2013,6:53 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 1912345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply U.S. Government Shutdown
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon