Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 2412345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: $500 Reward Lost Dog in Albert Lea, Please Help Find Mojo!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
lendingahand Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013,2:06 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:( $500 Reward for lost transport dog, Mojo. AKA: Houdini

All of the rescue world is watching this search and rescue as it developed from a Facebook Group (Kindred Hearts Transport Connection) of members and non-members that offer their service to assist shelter dogs and cats to be transported, free of charge, to a destination within the U.S. by using a scheduled run. Each volunteer would hand over the dog to another volunteer driver until the final destination is reached. It is very unfortunate that a special dog named Mojo has been lost twice on this transport.

If you are in the Albert Lea area keep your eyes peeled as there's a $500 reward for Mojo. Current updates state that he is skittish and shouldn't be chased as he'd only run much further away creating more difficulty in his rescue. It is advised to have treats, hot dogs, or McDonald's cheeseburgers with you if you search.

Mojo is a two year old lab mix and was last seen wearing a paw print collar and a black harness. It is uncertain if his tags are still attached or if he is microchipped although the Lost Dog Flyer says he's microchipped. The contact number is on the flyer. Please report here if there's any sightings of Mojo which will tremendously help the searchers. Help get the word out to your friends, neighbors, and all contacts you may have within your local organizations.

BRIEF HISTORY:
Mojo was lost on transport the first time in January when he was being transported from Georgia to Minnesota to a rescue who was willing to take him and find the perfect home for him. In March it was decided Mojo would return to the Georgia home where he'd lived after being released from the shelter. This same dog, Mojo, has been lost twice on transport by this same volunteer group that organized his volunteer travel. They need all the assistance that can be mustered up from the local people. He was lost at the Trails End Truck Stop and has also been sighted behind the Home Depot. It is possible he's in the State Park area nearby.  

We need to bring this boy in out of the cold and your help and support is most beneficial. Additional information on Mojo will continue to be posted within this thread.

Please SHARE any ideas, tips, or comments to assist the rescue of Mojo. All help is appreciated as there's very few boots on the ground currently and plans are in the works to bring this rescue of him in much sooner.

Blessings and thanks for your assistance.

Facebook Links:

MOJO'S FLYER PHOTO WITH CONTACT INFORMATION:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.p...theater

PHOTOS AND RECENT POSTINGS:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simon-Says-Rescue-MOJO/162540720569699

PHOTOS AND RECENT POSTINGS:
https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindMojo

Animal Rescue in Prior Lake:
https://www.facebook.com/ProtectingPawsAnimalRescue?ref=ts&fref=ts

VOLUNTARY TRANSPORT GROUP:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/kindredheartsTC

VOLUNTARY TRANSPORT POSTPONED RUN:
https://www.facebook.com/notes...8929582
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013,8:10 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:( $500 Reward for lost transport dog, Mojo. AKA: Houdini

I'm Mojo. Not Toto.

Why isn't anyone searching for me?  

Where am I? :dunno:

I'm lost in Albert Lea. Not lost in Kansas.  I'm not in a movie but I will feel like the starring character in this search and rescue if you will tell me you'll search for me.

I'm from Georgia.  I'm not wanting to be a snowbird but I can be one this time if you'll send me packing back down south to Georgia.

I want to go back home to Georgia where it's never this cold and I've a nice, warm comfy bed waiting for me too! PLEASE HELP ME GO BACK SOUTH!

You're viewing me but you're not talking about me whether you're going to search for me or not.

Is $500 enough for you to search for me?  So far that's the amount that the kind supporters have donated for me and I think I'm worth that, don't you?

Have you seen me? Did you pass me by thinking that I'm a stray and no one cares about me?  I'm depending on YOU to find me.

I've been missing since March 1, 2013. That's too many days and nights for me to be on the run but trust me that I'm still around and have been seen.  I know how to dodge the searchers! (Tee-hee-hee!)

Home Depot has a field that I like very much. I do relocate to other areas and oftentimes revisit where I was first lost at Trails End travel center.  I make my rounds. You only have to spend some time to find me.

I liked the barn the farmer had nearby where I was lost.  I even went and camped out where it was warmer but the farmer put a padlock on the door and I can't return there anymore. And that got a bunch of searchers into a lot of trouble! One was trying to help find me and got arrested for trespassing on this man's land. I don't want to make the farmer mad again so I can't tell you exactly where it is but if you know Albert Lea and this area you'll find it.

Will you'll take advise from a smart dog like me, Mojo?

Speak with the POLICE first because they know all about me and they've been put on alert about me.  The police man can tell you where you need to look. If one police man doesn't know, don't give up, ask another police man. Do you have a friend or neighbor that is a police man? They're very nice police here (I see them drive by all the time) and they can help you to know where to search and where to not search.  A lot of acres that I hide in and YOU need to bring me out.

I didn't mean to get the searchers into trouble and I feel so badly about that. They were trying to help me. The farmer is really mad. The organization sent a couple of people to get me and they called the farmer and woke him up! He was really mad. I could hear him shouting! I thought he was mad at me!! He won't let anyone have access to his property now and there's property lines around all these acres where I like to meander and you have to find a way to lure me out whenever I'm there. You must be cautious. He has posted NO TRESPASSING signs.  

Are you a GOOD FRIEND of the farmer? Are you RELATED to him?

If you aren't then please don't try to speak with him! He is angry. Very angry! Speak with him but only if you ARE FRIENDS or are RELATED to him. If you are then you might be the one to be able to find me. Please don't contact him in the middle of the night. That will only make him more angry. The police are telling searchers to stay off the farmer's property.

Are you the one that can catch me and bring me out of the frigid cold? Please don't chase me because I'll run from you because too many people are chasing me and I don't know who I can trust now. Please move toward me slowly.  Don't try to grab me. Move slowly and speak kindly to me and it might be YOUR trust that I gain.

It's cold out here and I need your help now! There's not too many places of luxury that a lost dog like me can bed down and shield myself from the weather.

Do any of you SKILLED HUNTERS have tracking dogs or a female in heat to search all these places where I've been sighted? Since I'm a male, I'd prefer a female, as you already know. You know how dogs travel in circles. You have experience.

Please be the HERO for me! I need YOU in Albert Lea.

If you read about me here on this discussion forum and you find me will you let everyone here in Albert Lea know that you are MY HERO? This isn't Facebook but there's power in numbers here! Right, Albert Lea? Right!!  

Come on ALBERT LEA! Let's hear it for Albert Lea's discussion board reaching out to all the wonderful people in this town which right now if my town too - Mojo's Town!

Be my HERO and my ANGEL in Albert Lea! :rockon:
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 17 2013,8:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Do you know that I've come a long way to Minnesota?  Do you know that I've got a long way to go back home? How am I going to return home if you don't look for me and help the kind supporters make certain that I return to Georgia?

It's a long way. You can view my travel run that was planned for me. I only made it to Albert Lea. I was still so far from home!

https://www.facebook.com/notes...8929582

Do you want to see a photo of me that the concerned people posted on a lost doggie page on Facebook the first day when I bolted out of the transporters car?

They were talking about me but they're not talking about me anymore. I don't know if they care anymore. I think they do. Maybe they're busy searching for me but they're not talking about me here anymore. :(

This my close-up. See how gentle I am? I'm relaxed when I'm on a comfy couch!! :)

Post Number: 4
White Pride Search for posts by this member.
weißer Stolz

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013,2:15 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What a crock!  The "transporters" should be held liable, IF this was a real issue... however, these people are posting on hundreds of websites, getting all sorts of donations.. this is a SCAM!  These people should be strung up and SHOT!  Don't buy into this crap!  Block their IP

--------------
Dr. Pride here

I'm an ENGLISH speaking white GERMAN-AMERICAN, and DAMN PROUD OF IT!

What bothers people more... the fact others disagree w/them, or that the others just might be right after all?

If you're being stupid, acting stupid, or just plain stupid, I will not hesitate to let u know!
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013,3:48 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

$500 Reward for lost transport dog, Mojo. AKA: Houdini

I'm Mojo.  Not a crock! Not a scam!

I'm a doggie LOST off of a voluntary transport.

My transporters feel badly that I bolted out when the car door was opened.

Everyone wants me to be found and returned.

If you get a sighting of me somewhere or hopefully find me then immediately call the contact number on my lost doggie flyer and let the kind people know. Even if you sight me! They need to know!

If you find me, there's a $500 reward for my Safe Return.

If you don't believe me that I'm lost then please contact and ask about me. The kind searchers and supporters can use your assistance in searching for me.

If you want to ask the police man about whether to go onto the property or not, they can advise you and verify I'm not a scam. Please don't walk onto his property because that will verify I'm not a scam because you'll get arrested because it's no trespassing warning signs posted now.

Please share me with everyone you know.

Are you going to be my HERO and my ANGEL? Please keep your eyes peeled for me today.

All my Facebook links are verifiable that they're only in my best interests to bring me home safe. The internet and social media sites are powerful when finding lost doggies like me.

Post Number: 6
weißer Stolz

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013,4:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How much money have you stole from honest people with this fake sob-story?

--------------
Dr. Pride here

What bothers people more... the fact others disagree w/them, or that the others just might be right after all?

If you're being stupid, acting stupid, or just plain stupid, I will not hesitate to let u know!
 Post Number: 7
imrl_engr Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013,4:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I can vouch that this is not a hoax.  I have been out there looking, and I have seen him.  He is not easy to catch as he is very scared of people.
 Post Number: 8
weißer Stolz

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013,4:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Uh huh... sure

--------------
Dr. Pride here

Post Number: 9
imrl_engr Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013,5:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Your signature states "If you're being stupid, acting stupid, or just plain stupid, I will not hesitate to let u know!" I'm letting you know, you're being stupid.  I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime, but almost never come in here.  I do know many of the people involved in this search.  As far as I know only one of the entity's involved was seeking donations for the search and I believe they even dropped that.  I will continue searching for Mojo until he is caught and on his way to his home again.
 Post Number: 10
Two Bears Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 18 2013,5:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hummmmm - That ATATAR looks kind of familiar

Why you steal my ATAVAR from me?

--------------
VOTE  - ADAM AND EVE   NOT    ADAM AND STEVE

HAVING A LIBERAL ALONG IS LIKE LOSING TWO GOOD MEN
237 replies since Mar. 17 2013,2:06 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 2412345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply $500 Reward Lost Dog in Albert Lea
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon