[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 23 of 23<<1920212223

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Harig-Poor Manager-Already spent all the $< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 221
sick of it Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 28 2004,2:40 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

didn't harrig want the county to pay for the insurance for his toy?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 222
minnow Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 28 2004,3:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well, if it's not hurting YOU momma, then it must be OK for all public employees to except gifts, right?
 Post Number: 223
Mamma Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 28 2004,3:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Does he get to keep the "gift"? NO. Is he using it as a promotional tool for the sheriffs dept? YES. Is he doing favors for Bergdale because they are the vehicle for this cycle? NO . Is it costing  you a red cent? NO. Some people would complain if they were hung with a silk rope. There has to be another, more worthy cause, to use your energies on.

--------------
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
 Post Number: 224
minnow Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 28 2004,4:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Does he get to keep the "gift"? NO.------>Is that relevant? NO. The USE of a free vehicle IS still a gift. Don't believe me? Figure out on paper the cost of ownership. It is the GIFT of a lease, can't you get your mind around that?
Is he using it as a promotional tool for the sheriffs dept? YES.------>It doesn't matter how he uses it. It's not his job to promote Harleys. That's the motorcycle manufactures responsibility.

Is he doing favors for Bergdale because they are the vehicle for this cycle? NO .----->Totally irrelevant AND untrue. He's promoting the use of Harleys, that's why the manufacturer gives them out to use. AND that helps dealers. Bergadale is a dealer.

Is it costing  you a red cent? NO.----->False. If that were true, we'd allow all public officals to except FREE($1) leases of new vehicles. Why is that against the law...any ideas?
Some people would complain if they were hung with a silk rope. There has to be another, more worthy cause, to use your energies on. ---->How is a hanging with silk anymore pleasant and desirable than just a plain old hanging? There is no greater cause than insuring or public officials aren't being biased. If I gave you a new car to use for free and the public paid the insurance, you'd kiss my arse and don't pretend otherwise. You're an enabler momma. You enable these people to get away with cheating. That makes you part of the problem.
 Post Number: 225
Mamma Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 28 2004,5:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Darn it minnow.....you figured me out! However, I don't think the public is paying for the insurance on the cycle. I wonder how many people have run in to Bergdale's wanting a new Harley because the sheriff has one. It would take more than a new car for me to kiss ANY part of you!!

--------------
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
224 replies since Feb. 11 2004,8:57 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 23 of 23<<1920212223
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Harig-Poor Manager-Already spent all the $
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon