[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 512345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: 2nd Presidential Debate< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Santorini Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2012,8:56 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Started to watch...about 15 minutes or so...and immediately shut it off as soon as CNNCandy interrupted and started her own line of questioning!
The debate was suppose to between the candidates answering pre-selected questions chosen from a group of undecideds.  Those questions known only to CNNCandy and her staff ???  CNNCandy trying to headline and change the direction of the questions... :lalala:
and it only took just a few minutes for her to put her spin in place!!

--------------
"Things turn out best for those who make the best
 of the way things turned out."    Jack Buck
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2012,9:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Santorini @ Oct. 16 2012,8:56 pm)
Started to watch...about 15 minutes or so...and immediately shut it off as soon as CNNCandy interrupted and started her own line of questioning!
The debate was suppose to between the candidates answering pre-selected questions chosen from a group of undecideds.  Those questions known only to CNNCandy and her staff ???  CNNCandy trying to headline and change the direction of the questions... :lalala:
and it only took just a few minutes for her to put her spin in place!!

I've never heard of her before, and now I wish I hadn't, what a train wreck that thing is.    On the plus side one could use her image to keep small children and pests away.

And of course nothing else is on tonite to watch instead.

I also wish they would stay away from the weapons issue, not one thing about it was factual in regards to semi auto and full auto weapons, don't any of those fracking morons look anything up or learn the difference? :dunno:

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
Blaze Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2012,10:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I didn't plan to watch the whole debate, but I didn't want to turn it off.  I think Romney came off the winner.  Only my opinion, I know, but I was happy.
 Post Number: 4
Funkadelic Zombie Hunter Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2012,10:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have to agree neither one would know a full auto if it bit them in the buttocks and yes FULL AUTO IS LEGAL IN MINNESOTA if it is a C&R got $18,000 for a gun. But the point is the dems will push more gun control they even stated it in the party platform.

And I quote...

"Firearms. We recognize that the individual right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans’ Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation. We understand the terrible consequences of gun violence; it serves as a reminder
that life is fragile, and our time here is limited and precious.

We believe in an honest, open national conversation about firearms. We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements – like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole – so that guns do not fall into the hands of those irresponsible, lawbreaking few.

How about a blast from the past....

Diane Feinstein made this statement on 60 minutes February 5, 1995

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out-right ban, picking up every one of them... 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here”

In 2012 Dianne Feinstein announced to the Democratic National Convention she will reintroduce “an updated assault weapons bill.”

It's crystal clear to me and millions of others their will be no compromise nor shall I.

--------------
The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. - Plato  

Nancy Pelosi..."dissent the highest form of patriotism"

Obama LIED people DIED

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
 Post Number: 5
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2012,10:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The way I understand it is this way.
If a right can be regulated, it is no longer a right, but an elevated privilege that has some protections of law.

Diane Frankenstein is a straight up fracking moron.  If there was a repeal of the 2nd Amendment, going by her reasoning, it would not ban weapons across the nation, it would then fall to the states.  So in essence, some states would allow all small arms, some would allow some but not others, and some states would down right outlaw weapon ownership.

The other issue is, there is NO such thing as gun violence.  Guns do not cause violence, a person does.  There is NO such thing as an assault weapon, a purely made up term, and there is NO such thing as an illegal gun, only "so called" prohibited persons.

People need to learn, causation =/= correlation.

Full autos are legal here in Louisiana, just pay the stupid nfa tax, a signature from the local sheriff(and damn near 99% of them will sign off on it) and the cost of the weapon and then you wait your 6 months to be cleared and you will be on your way.

P.S.
Dont forget this little gem of a statement by some moron politician.  "The thingy that goes up" :crazy:   :rofl:

--------------
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
 Post Number: 6
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2012,6:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

On a plus note for today, since barry has removed all doubt that he is for another assault weapons ban, gun and ammo sales are going to spike for the next few weeks.

Guess idiots never learn that the klinton assault weapon ban was ineffective and was nothing but feel good legislation that wasted taxpayers money enforcing it until it expired.

--------------
 Post Number: 7
Funkadelic Zombie Hunter Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2012,7:54 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

They spiked months ago I have some sources for some ammo, gun parts good luck!

--------------
The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. - Plato  

Nancy Pelosi..."dissent the highest form of patriotism"

Obama LIED people DIED

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
 Post Number: 8
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2012,8:35 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Rummy probably could have done better if at first he offered Candy two droids.

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 9
This is my real name Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2012,10:34 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Oct. 17 2012,8:35 am)

:rofl:

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
 Post Number: 10
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2012,11:01 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Oct. 17 2012,8:35 am)

Droids?  Just get that caeta a bucket of fried chicken and a diet coke (after all she is watching her weight and all) and a crate of Ho-Ho's and that pig would be set for the night.

--------------
48 replies since Oct. 16 2012,8:56 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 512345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply 2nd Presidential Debate
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon