[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 712345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Sanford, Florida, skittles vs. handgun< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
TheTruth Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 09 2012,3:50 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I haven't seen a topic on here yet talking about this...

--------------
GOT TRUTH?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 09 2012,3:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I wonder how the situation in Sanford will affect Rubio's political future?

--------------
GOT TRUTH?
 Post Number: 3
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 09 2012,3:58 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TheTruth @ Apr. 09 2012,3:54 pm)
I wonder how the situation in Sanford will affect Rubio's political future?

I dunno, did he have anything to do with its passage?
If not, I do not see why it would affect him.

Other than that, I am so fracking sick and tired of hearing about this crap.  Let the investigators do their fact finding.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 09 2012,6:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Rubio is the superstar politician from the state that allows armed neo-nazis to patrol the streets and at the same time allows the new black panther party to put a $10,000 bounty on someones head.

The same guy that endorsed Romney allows this in his own backyard.

--------------
GOT TRUTH?
 Post Number: 5
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 09 2012,7:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How can Rubio allow or disallow that?
Why doesn't the governor do something about it or that pussy POS Holder?

--------------
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
 Post Number: 6
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 09 2012,8:09 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TheTruth @ Apr. 09 2012,6:35 pm)
Rubio is the superstar politician from the state that allows armed neo-nazis to patrol the streets and at the same time allows the new black panther party to put a $10,000 bounty on someones head.

The same guy that endorsed Romney allows this in his own backyard.

Yes and we live in a state where our Gov. Vetos a bill so we as citizens aren't suppose to defend ourselves, that we're supposed to run away like little cowards. I guess he just wants everybody to be like him.

I suppose I should be thankful though that I live in a state where I can at least carry a weapon if I so choose.

As far as the Florida thing goes, we should all let the authorities do their job and not throw gasoline on amfire like most of the left leaning press and pundits have.

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 7
jimhanson Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 10 2012,1:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Good point.

As I'm sure YOU know, one of the things they teach in concealed carry class is that unless you live in a "stand your ground" state, you are supposed to avoid using the weapon if at all possible.  That means retreating to another room if someone is inside and burglarizing your house--you can't use deadly force unless your life is in danger.

If the burglar doesn't follow you into another room, you can't use deadly force--you just have to let him ransack your home.

"Stand your ground" (sometimes called the "Castle Law"--as in "A man's home is his castle") allows the use of deadly force (or the THREAT of deadly force) when your home is invaded--you have no responsibility to retreat if someone invades your home or threatens you.

The people WANTED it--the legislature in Minnesota PASSED it, yet our "Deer in the Headlights" Governor (you know, the guy that ran away from Washington when white powder was found in the Capitol mailboxes) VETOED it. :dunce:

--------------
"If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.  If you want to anger a LIBERAL, tell him the TRUTH!"
 Post Number: 8
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 10 2012,1:42 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^ yeah, I remember that. Gotta think though that it took awhile to get concealed carry through, if we keep trying, get the right situation, we might get lucky.

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 9
jimhanson Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 10 2012,1:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

We need to remove the coward in St. Paul--but will have to wait a couple of years.  

Maybe, though, he'll get scared and run away again, like he did in Washington! :rofl:

--------------
"If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.  If you want to anger a LIBERAL, tell him the TRUTH!"
 Post Number: 10
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 10 2012,5:57 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Mean while we down here in LA are looking to strengthening our Right to keep and Bear arms provision to the LA Constitution.  By amending it.

The proposed change is:
“The right of individuals to acquire, keep, possess, transport, carry, transfer, and use arms for defense of life and liberty, and for all other legitimate purposes is fundamental and shall not be denied or infringed, and any restriction on this right must be subjected to strict scrutiny.”

And if passed by the voters in November will make Louisiana the only state with the Strongest 2nd Amendment law in the nation.

The legislation would force the state to prove a “compelling interest” rather than a “rational basis” for laws that restrict firearms at schools, churches and on college campuses. The proposal is backed by the National Rifle Association.

Since we already have a Stand Your Law and Castle law, down here, this was the next logical step.

--------------
64 replies since Apr. 09 2012,3:50 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 712345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Sanford, Florida
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon