[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: What does STOP mean?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 25 2011,10:35 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How hard is it to understand the word STOP?

There's two stop signs at the beginning of this guy's ride and he blows through them like he's got the lights and siren on. A webcam stuck to your bumper does not give you the right to ignore traffic laws. :doh:

Admittedly the one STOP sign is in a parking lot, but I'm sure it's there for a reason. It's not like the business owner was bored one day and put up a STOP sign. And he slowed down to the point he was nearly stopped at the 2nd sign, but the sign doesn't say "Slow down and almost STOP", it says "STOP", like when all forward motion ceases.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
ControlledHyperness Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 25 2011,11:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So I wonder what would happen if this wound up in the hands of ALPD...

Just saying...

*note* Thanks Tim...another 10 minutes wasted...LOL

--------------
I once had a thought...then it ran off before I could remember what it was...
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
RET Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2011,7:19 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. However I did not comment on it at the time as I am sure others did the same. The video also shows the poor condition of the streets in town also.

--------------
[B]
 Post Number: 4
Stone-Magnon Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2011,9:03 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's dumb. Holding the cam inside the car gives a cooler look. I've been doing stuff like this for 10 years but would never bore you with it here.

--------------
...everybody must get stoned

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 5
Boomerrang Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2011,10:51 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Stone-Magnon @ Aug. 26 2011,9:03 am)
It's dumb. I've been doing stuff like this for 10 years but would never bore you with it here.

STONEY ,

Thank God your not posting your video of showing a camera in a hand bag and looking up girls skirts.   :blush:
 Post Number: 6
Wolfie Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2011,11:26 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh how can we forget that stoney has been there, done that , got  the t-shirt, wiped dorito powder and mountain dew on it from a fit of the munchies, all the while rubbing one out while watching his korean girlfriend freestyle rap on you tube.

--------------
Many good men have died to guarantee your freedoms, live your life like it was worth dying for.

I have the ability to make the 1200 meter shot, but some targets deserve the up close kill, where you can watch the life leave the eyes while the blood ebbs from the body.
 Post Number: 7
Stone-Magnon Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2011,11:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I must take issue with the Korean entertainment slander. I've never rubbed one out to Hyuna. However I do find these girls a refreshing change to all this American crap we're fed. This is much tamer than Britney Spears, Gaga or any of the others.  Also, I really like the music. I couldn't watch if the music was crap.

Don't project YOUR fantasies onto me... :;):

--------------
...everybody must get stoned

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 8
HiggsBoson Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,6:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(ControlledHyperness @ Aug. 25 2011,11:19 pm)

It wouldn't be Timmy E's first stop sign violation, at least that he'd been ticketed for.  Go back in the convictions a couple years and you'll find him listed for a stop sign violation.  Word at the time was he got nailed for blowing through the stop sign at Clark and First.

Some traffic expert.  :dunce:
 Post Number: 9
Boomerrang Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,7:20 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HiggsBoson @ Aug. 30 2011,6:41 pm)

(ControlledHyperness @ Aug. 25 2011,11:19 pm)

It wouldn't be Timmy E's first stop sign violation, at least that he'd been ticketed for.  Go back in the convictions a couple years and you'll find him listed for a stop sign violation.  Word at the time was he got nailed for blowing through the stop sign at Clark and First.

Some traffic expert.  :dunce:

I remember this one. The tribune paper disabled the comments on the bottom just for his that day.   :rofl:
 Post Number: 10
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,7:46 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I was wrong about the first one being a parking lot, it's actually a STOP sign on a frontage road.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
13 replies since Aug. 25 2011,10:35 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply What does STOP mean?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon