[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 41234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Realtors< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Blackdog Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2011,11:55 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Who are the better realotors in the area?

Please share your thoughts
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Latin Queen 1967 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2011,12:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Signature Real Estate is kinda shady...they wanted all my personal info (income, job) sent to them by a lender before i could even go and look at the house....that has never, ever happened before with any other Real Estate office....just sayin...kinda shady!!!
 Post Number: 3
amyzone Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2011,1:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I highly recommend Emilie and Jim Paulson at Remax!!!! They are honest, hard working and friendly. I have bought one house from them and now, 13 years later are working really hard to sell that same house for me!! Tell them Amy sent you!!!  :)
 Post Number: 4
usmcr Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2011,3:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sue Richards with Coldwell Banker. i would highly recommend her! others could not get the job done she stepped in & got it done!  :rockon:

--------------
"Do not confuse dissent with disloyalty"  Edward R Murrow

Memento homo quia pulvis es, et in pulverem veverteris
 Post Number: 5
HiggsBoson Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2011,6:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'd second Sue Richards or most anyone at Coldwell.  Emelie Paulson is nice, but Mr. Paulson is an elitist pr1ck, I wouldn't recommend him for anything except a long-term position in a dunk tank with ice-cold water.  I witnessed him treating truly nice, hardworking, decent people like they were trash.  Stay away.  I'm pretty sure I'd stay away from ReMax in general because of the whole Tiger Hills fiasco, since we taxpayers are already subsidizing them.

I guess Robert Hoffman isn't an option anymore  :oops:
 Post Number: 6
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2011,7:46 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Why, what about Hoffman? ???

--------------
git er done!
 Post Number: 7
ControlledHyperness Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 13 2011,4:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HiggsBoson @ Jul. 12 2011,6:19 pm)
I guess Robert Hoffman isn't an option anymore  :oops:

Erdman took his job... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :oops:

--------------
I once had a thought...then it ran off before I could remember what it was...
 Post Number: 8
HiggsBoson Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 13 2011,6:10 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(ControlledHyperness @ Jul. 13 2011,4:25 pm)
Erdman took his job...

Bah doom bang (rim shot)

Good comeback... :notworthy:
 Post Number: 9
ControlledHyperness Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 13 2011,9:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(HiggsBoson @ Jul. 13 2011,6:10 pm)

(ControlledHyperness @ Jul. 13 2011,4:25 pm)
Erdman took his job...

Bah doom bang (rim shot)

Good comeback... :notworthy:

Thank you...thank  you very much :D

Seriously tho (if one CAN be serious about this particular comment), I saw him trying to sell a house on Frank Hall Drive. Kinda threw me for a loop...then I couldn't stop laughing.

--------------
I once had a thought...then it ran off before I could remember what it was...
 Post Number: 10
dandelion Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 14 2011,10:59 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Does anyone out there realize that Tiger Hills and RE/MAX Properties are 2 seperate businesses with NO affiliation??  So even though a discussion of Tiger Hills has no place in a forum about Realtors, you should look into what other towns and communities do to promote growth.  Way more than what was given to Tiger Hills.   Because some communities actually see the benefit in growth.  That being said, regardless of what your feelings are on the Tiger Hills development, do not lump the Realtors at RE/MAX into the same thought!  As for the person you specifically call out, he has been a hog farmer his whole life and the last think I would call a hard working person is elitist.  You don't like him, don't use him.  Fact is there are many very good honest Realtors to chose from in this town.  There is no such thing as a one size fits all, just because you had a bad experience does not mean the next person will.  But, just like everything else in this town, people LOVE to dwell on the negative.  Why not promote the positive.  Albert Lea was one of the only communities in the nation last year to see real estate growth.  The paper did not report on this nor did I see anything on here about this.  This was made possible in part by the hard working proffesionals in your town.   :soapbox:
36 replies since Jul. 12 2011,11:55 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 41234>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Realtors
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon