Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: City & County Jobs, Is every job productive?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
denovo Search for posts by this member.
Denovo

Group: Member
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,9:45 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It pisses me off to think there are people on the payroll in this county and city that really don't need to be.  Are there?  Who holds these workers accountable?  There sure are out in Washington and that's finally coming to fruition, but what about on the local level here?

--------------
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.

Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media.  

~Noam Chomsky
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,9:51 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I say let Denovo figure this one out himself and come back and tell us about it.

Wait...Wait...Wait...  

This should be good.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
Denovo

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,9:58 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I guess the answer to this is a moot point if the city and county have no problem housing homeless folks, providing food to the hungry, and employing people.  Wealth does appear to be pretty evenly distributed in this city.  But I would like to take a moment to inform the forum, just in case you don't already know, drug dealers prey on the poor, and are promoted by the rich, and this city is infested.  People are suffering from everything caused by meth addiction and alcoholism and I'd hate to think the "haves" prioritize siding their house to combatting domestic terrorism in their own city.  Dealers state that "gettin" money in Albert Lea and Owatonna is like taking money from a baby.

--------------
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.

~Noam Chomsky
 Post Number: 4
Denovo

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,10:12 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

pay cuts plus property tax hikes plus job creation could equal less drug dealers stealing our money and spending it in other cities cuz god knows there's practically nothing to spend it on besides wal mart in this city

--------------

~Noam Chomsky
 Post Number: 5
Denovo

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,10:13 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

my heart does go out to the murtaughs (i knew neither of them and was actually just looking forward to meeting jerry because she looked really cool in her trib photo and i wanted to see if she might help me get  hired there) but how in the hell did vern rasmussen not get nominated?

--------------

~Noam Chomsky
 Post Number: 6
scary Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,3:58 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

???

--------------
My avatar is proof that I give a crap  :sarcasm:
 Post Number: 7
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,6:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(denovo @ Aug. 12 2010,10:12 am)
pay cuts plus property tax hikes plus job creation could equal less drug dealers stealing our money and spending it in other cities cuz god knows there's practically nothing to spend it on besides wal mart in this city

What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling,

incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this

room is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,8:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Grinning_Dragon @ Aug. 12 2010,6:14 pm)

(denovo @ Aug. 12 2010,10:12 am)

What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling,

incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this

room is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Duh :dunce:

I will follow the master of nothing said, nothing gained.

Denovo, keep up your good work! :sarcasm:

The trib is watching and coping your style of ? ? ?

You will have a job there/thier/they're by next week!

Can I use your avatar? Please!

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,8:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That's write, I said coping :dunce:

Denovo, we all love you?

I miss your basementcasts!

Any dates lately? :rockon:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

S

Ps the smilinglargelizard loves you too!

--------------
 Post Number: 10
Denovo

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,8:53 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

i realize vern is still in the running; i was thinking partisan politics; isn't consistent with the general bizaare and absurd tone national politics and happenings reported has taken; i love it and meant it :rockon:

--------------

~Noam Chomsky
10 replies since Aug. 12 2010,9:45 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply City & County Jobs
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon