[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 512345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Have You Been "Touched by the Tutt"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
gijoeman Search for posts by this member.
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 24 2010,9:31 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Has you life been affected by Linda K Tuttle and her business in any way, shape or form?

Here's the place to share your story, yet remain anonymous. There's over a million dollars missing and she only lost about $300K gambling. Much of your money must still be "out there" under her control.

Tell us, if you will, about how this tragedy has affected your lives so we can better understand from a victims point of view.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
alcitizens Search for posts by this member.
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 25 2010,12:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I've crunched the numbers and came to the conclusion that if she had all the money you are talking about, she wouldn't have spent the night in jail. I think she over spent during the good real estate years(Closing Agent) while at Albert Lea Abstract. She thought the good times were never going to end and purchased a 3700 sf house. She had to do something to maintain the quality of life she was use to during the Real Estate Boom(Bubble). Her gambling record at Diamond Jo's shows she started her gambling craze at the same time Real Estate started to really crash in 2008 . Linda Tuttle made herself a victim of success..

The Moral of the story is "Don't ever try to gamble yourself out of debt"..

Attached Image
Attached Image
 Post Number: 3
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 25 2010,1:31 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Much of what you say is accurate to a degree and I believe it contributed to what happened. Her business did take a big dip just about the time she would've been getting into gambling pretty heavy after a 6 month or so "introductory period" so to speak.

But,

I've crunched the numbers and came to the conclusion that if she had all the money you are talking about, she wouldn't have spent the night in jail.

I have no idea what that even means. it doesn't make any sense at all and brings me to the conclusion that your thinking skills are lacking.  What does anyone having money have to do with spending "the night in jail".   Did she spend *"the night in jail?"  

*Two opportunities exist for you to be referring too

And why am I even typing to you about this nonsense. What you said is just pure crap.

She's stole over a million. She lost about $300K. That leaves 700 to over a million left that was not gambled away. NO WAY do you spend that kind of money in 2 years for living expenses with nothing to show for it.

Where did she get the money? She got most of it from the $2 million paid out in winnings.  Sure, she straight out wrote up cash and checks to herself for about 50K, but the bulk is from gaming winnings.  You don't spend 350 to 550,000 a year cash, above and beyond your declared income, and have nothing to show for it.  Remember she still had all her own savings and income to live on.  No, she's got money stashed too be certain.
 Post Number: 4
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 25 2010,2:50 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If she had the money she wouldn't have screwed over the people that she has lived around almost her whole life.
If she had the money she wouldn't have screwed over the people that trusted her to hold their money.
If she had the money she wouldn't have spent more than 4 hours in jail to get bailed out.
If she had the money she wouldn't have humiliated her family in the County they live and work in.
If she had the money she wouldn't have ever went to jail.
If she had the money she wouldn't be facing many years in prison.
If she had the money she wouldn't have chosen to wreck the lives of her employees.
If she had the money she wouldn't have had to face a County Judge in the same County she was elected by the people to serve.

I can continue to crunch the numbers for you if you're not catching on.. :dunno:
 Post Number: 5
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 25 2010,4:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If she had the money she wouldn't have spent more than 4 hours in jail to get bailed out.

When you say things like this are you pretending to be retarded or something? ...because I've noticed you've repeatedly referenced this point...it must be that you really are quite a dim bulb.

Explain exactly how the amount of money a person has determines the amount of hours they take to get bailed out? You're little brain is on auto-pilot here isn't it. Flying all over with no clue what-so-ever what reality really is in this regard.  Then you come to the Internet and use it to argue with? Explain how this process works in your mind. Explain how the amount of money determines speed. You're just making all this stuff up aren't you? Making it up on the fly to argue with on the Internet. You're nothing but a brain dead chimp.   :blush:

:laugh:

Get off the Internet and get a life.  At least educate yourself. You're not worth wasting time typing over, so don't count on me responding to you again in the future. I might if I'm extremely bored in 6 months or a year or something.
 Post Number: 6
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 25 2010,5:53 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(gijoeman @ Jul. 25 2010,4:57 am)
6 months or a year or something.

Is that how long it takes you to get bailed out?? :rofl:

Bail had already been set by the judge, so it was just about coming up with the money..
I do know of people that have been bailed out in a couple hours in the middle of the night.

So are you done about the hidden millions of dollars she has to live a life of luxury on a private beach with her own personal 18 year old that will scratch her butt when needed? :rofl:
 Post Number: 7
pantalonesverdes Search for posts by this member.
Rob ('n hood)

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 25 2010,12:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Bail is just money put up to ensure appearance.  If one has lots of close ties to the community including family here, real estate, and so on, then yeah, bail will be in a fairly reasonable amount and someone could be out fairly quickly.  The bail is not about punishment. It is about reducing the risk of not appearing for court and flight from the area.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 8
busybee Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 25 2010,2:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here's what I think...

The majority of Freeborn County is affected negatively in some way by this situation, either directly or indirectly.  

Gijoeman, I agree that it's possible for Linda Tuttle to have purchased assets of value with the money she is accused of stealing.  

Alcitizens, I agree that it's possible Linda Tuttle does not have access to cash in the amount of $25,000.00.  

Pantalonesverdes, absolutely correct!   :clap:
 Post Number: 9
Whiskero Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 26 2010,9:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I look at it this way.
It doesn't matter if she gambled away all or some of the money; if she bought extravagant Christmas presents for her family or if they took some whopper of vacations.
She stole money, period.
 Post Number: 10
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 26 2010,10:04 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Whiskero @ Jul. 26 2010,9:25 am)
I look at it this way.
It doesn't matter if she gambled away all or some of the money; if she bought extravagant Christmas presents for her family or if they took some whopper of vacations.
She stole money, period.

exactly!!!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
40 replies since Jul. 24 2010,9:31 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 512345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Have You Been "Touched by the Tutt"
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon