Guests cannot vote
Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Sheriff, Who would you choose today< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
bianca Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: May 25 2010,3:25 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:dunno:

--------------
I believe in the patriotism and energy and initiative of the average man. Woodrow Wilson

Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. — Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: May 27 2010,12:50 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Mark Harig has gone the extra mile in his efforts to equip the Sheriff's Dept. by holding fund raisers, and saving the county many tax dollars. Department heads could learn by Mark's resourcefulness. He has my vote.    :thumbsup:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 30 2010,4:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What about Harig's spending habits as sheriff.  Wasn't his budget a year ago depleted in 6 months?

Who watches the sheriff?

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 4
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 02 2010,8:42 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What would happen if a deputy won the sheriff position had it for 4 yrs. then lost in the next election?

Would he be out of a job or automatically become a deputy?

Just wondering.
 Post Number: 5
This is my real name Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 02 2010,9:34 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(ICU812 @ Jun. 02 2010,8:42 am)
What would happen if a deputy won the sheriff position had it for 4 yrs. then lost in the next election?

Would he be out of a job or automatically become a deputy?

Just wondering.

Good question. I would imagine he/she would have to take a pay cut if they dropped back down to deputy.

Of course, there would be a possibility that the position would have been filled by a new deputy, so maybe they would indeed be out of a job.

Can anyone from the sheriff's office enlighten us?

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
 Post Number: 6
busybee Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 02 2010,9:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I thought Bob Kindler (sp) is also running?
 Post Number: 7
bianca Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 03 2010,6:53 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^Bob Kindler is running also but at the time I started this thread there were only the three :blush:  :oops:

Does anyone know anything about the three running against Harig this time, how they do their jobs as deputies, etc?

The only one I've met and have talked to thus far is Marc Johnson. Seemed like a really nice guy and down to earth. But don't know about his track record as a deputy?

--------------
I believe in the patriotism and energy and initiative of the average man. Woodrow Wilson

Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. — Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
 Post Number: 8
The Rocket Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 03 2010,4:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If you want a good administrator of your money and not shoot from the hip leadership Kindler is the man. It should be an interesting campaign as the closets are cleaned.
 Post Number: 9
denovo Search for posts by this member.
Denovo

Group: Member
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 06 2010,4:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

hilarious how slim this thread is; just sayin

--------------
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.

Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media.  

~Noam Chomsky
 Post Number: 10
Newbie Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 10 2010,4:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I voted!! Sorry Harig.

--------------
People who don't like cats must have been mice in a previous life.

Never argue with an  idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
16 replies since May 25 2010,3:25 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Sheriff
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon