[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 1212345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: rockitt club< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
peachtart Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 02 2009,12:16 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Did anyone go to the grand opening of the rockitt club, just wonderirng what you thought? they cleaned it up in there and it looks nice, and it was packed , they still have a few flaws to fix, i hope they can keep it going.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Joe The Plumber Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 02 2009,6:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Where is this club at?     :rockon:
 Post Number: 3
Wareagle11B Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2009,12:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's the old Chasers down on South Broadway.

--------------
I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!

Teddy Roosevelt

www.warriorlegacyfoundation.org
 Post Number: 4
micilynne Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2009,11:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I was at the grand opening, I thought it was kind of expensive for drinks, way too hot and a little small to have so much going on at once! I felt like a sardine stuffed in a sardine can actually. I think it's a great concept though. We need a club like that around here. Just wish it was bigger! :D
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2009,1:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How many different names has this bar had in the past few years? here are the names I remember.

Office Bar , Hot Shots , Chasers.        :cool:
 Post Number: 6
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 04 2009,12:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Joe The Plumber @ Aug. 03 2009,1:25 pm)
How many different names has this bar had in the past few years? here are the names I remember.

When I came to town in 1986 it was Captains Quarters
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 7
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 04 2009,7:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

20+ years ago Capt.'s Quarters had great hamburger baskets.  Wasn't there a drug bust for coke down there about mid-90s?  Did that have an affect on ownership/name changes?  Trying to get the old memory cells to kick in, but.....

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 8
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 05 2009,11:04 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes there was a sort of drug bust, There was a bartender known as, Pump up Pete, (he had a penile implant that allow him to overcome his erectile dis function with a pump in his testicle sack.) He allegedly turned into a state witness and had worn a wire and engaged in conversation with customers that resulted in the arrest of several people for conspiracy to sell illegal narcotics. It was told to me no narcotics or money ever exchanged hands. My information came from a former employee who was arrested and sentenced to prison. I am not sure of its accuarcy.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 9
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 05 2009,11:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That's pretty much the story I heard.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 05 2009,7:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(GEOKARJO @ Aug. 04 2009,12:11 pm)

(Joe The Plumber @ Aug. 03 2009,1:25 pm)

When I came to town in 1986 it was Captains Quarters

I think the owners name was Mark Weiss?  He also owned the bar called THE NAME OF THE GAME , it was a " GIRLY "  bar  uptown next to the old Broadway Theater.    :beer:
112 replies since Aug. 02 2009,12:16 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 1212345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply rockitt club
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon