[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3512345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: The Presidential Race, Here it is< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
TameThaTane Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2007,10:24 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here's the race. It'll be Hillary Clinton Verses Mitt Romney.

I stand by that and it'll come to fruition. Just watch, I'm always right. Said told you so so many times I can't even remember all of them.

Keep this thread alive as proof of how correct I always am. Make your predictions here.

--------------
My choice is what I choose to do,
And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be,
And if you're causin' no harm, then you're alright with me.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
REPOMAN Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2007,11:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

picks the two front runners and then wants a bannana if he's right...  :dunce:

what a chimp - Hillary is the presumptive nominee by quite a bit - all you have to do is get lucky choosing the GOP candidate...  :dunce:

what a moron...  :dunce:

of course I've told you that so so many times I can't even remember all of them...  :p
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 31 2007,12:26 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not so fast repo. Obama will most likely win IA and New Hampshire giving him great momentum.

Let's hear your prediction. Who's it gonna be? Put your rep on the line.

--------------
 Post Number: 4
REPOMAN Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 31 2007,6:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(TameThaTane @ Oct. 31 2007,12:26 am)
Not so fast repo. Obama will most likely win IA and New Hampshire giving him great momentum.

Let's hear your prediction. Who's it gonna be? Put your rep on the line.

my reputation - what reputation...  :p

I already agree it's Hillary on the Democrat side and on the GOP side I have no idea who it's going to be...

I would prefer Huckabee with Thompson as my second choice...

after those two there are significant flaws in all the rest...

of the Democrats I would least object to Biden and Richardson...

if Hillary does get nominated (which I believe she will) it gives the GOP the biggest opportunity for victory in a year when defeat would otherwise be virtually assured...

I'm fairly sure that significant percentages of the population will not vote for Hillary because of gender, the Billary factor (Clinton fatigue) and her personality just grates on a lot of people...

as for Obama I'm not sure that a large enough percentage of Americans are ready for a black man to become president - and if they are will his name do him in...

you have to admit - with what is going on in the world today being blessed with the name Barack Hussein Obama could be the kiss of death in a tight election...

with today's political climate I believe virtually any of the Democratic candidates would beat any of the GOP candidates with the exception of Hillary and Obama...

it appears virtually certain that Hillary will get the nom - and if not Obama - with a slim chance Edwards can pull it out...

are the Democrats really going to fumble away their golden opportunity by nominating someone that is unelectable - I think so...
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 31 2007,8:26 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

if Hillary does get nominated (which I believe she will) it gives the GOP the biggest opportunity for victory in a year when defeat would otherwise be virtually assured...Why would it be virtually assured?

I'm fairly sure that significant percentages of the population will not vote for Hillary because of gender, the Billary factor (Clinton fatigue) and her personality just grates on a lot of people...False, just a % of the Republican base which is a minority

as for Obama I'm not sure that a large enough percentage of Americans are ready for a black man to become president - and if they are will his name do him in...False, Americans are ready for a woman or a black

you have to admit - with what is going on in the world today being blessed with the name Barack Hussein Obama could be the kiss of death in a tight election...False, that's just stupid

with today's political climate I believe virtually any of the Democratic candidates would beat any of the GOP candidates with the exception of Hillary and Obama...False, a democrat will win because the right-wing base doesn't like any of it's candidates

it appears virtually certain that Hillary will get the nom - and if not Obama - with a slim chance Edwards can pull it out...True, you're 1 for 5

are the Democrats really going to fumble away their golden opportunity by nominating someone that is unelectable - I think so...False, Hillary is becoming excepted by older right-wing women

Why do you choose Huckabee? Because he's a minister who believes in everything you hold dear. The drug war, hating immigrants and your religion?

Let me get this straight, you chastise me because these predictions are somehow obvious, yet when I ask you they aren't...You're a kook to be sure.

--------------
 Post Number: 6
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 31 2007,8:56 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Personally  it doesn't matter who is nominated.  Whether a Republican or Democrat wins the whitehouse means nothing.  They will just steal from the common folk in different ways.  Until a non-career politician is elected I think we are in for more of the same.  :frusty:

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
 Post Number: 7
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 31 2007,9:16 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Go Billary :rockon:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 8
hymiebravo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 31 2007,9:30 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Its too bad Mrs.GW isn't running against her.

That would make the debates a little more interesting anyway.

Yep just sit back and watch the fur fly.

:D
 Post Number: 9
JeffJimenez Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 31 2007,10:27 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Nice comments Repo.  I agree with you regarding Hilary.  She just kinda bugs me.  Its not because she is a woman but because she comes off as a know it all.  If she were a guy, I would not vote for her/him.  I am leaning toward Obama, mostly because of his ability to reach out to the common folk.  He comes off as being sincere.  One can only hope that this type of leadership works in Washington.

As far as the GOP, I am leaning toward Romney.  He is the least "politician like" and  he wears cool suits.

--------------
"We don't sell albums, we sell CD's".  

Kevin Freeland, former President Musicland Group Inc.
(after Best Buy acquisition of Musicland Group)
 Post Number: 10
Wareagle11B Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 31 2007,10:48 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

For the Democrats it would appear at this time that Hillary does have the nomination wrapped up and it is hers to lose. Things can change come time for the vote however. I could see the Democrats pulling some back door political moves to get Hillary to bow out however. Promise her a powerful position within the government should a Democrat OTHER than Hillary get elected. Barrack Obama would be a good choice if the Democratic party does pull the back room maneuver but unfortunately because of his name and race it is unlikely he would get the nod as well. This is my opinion and only mine btw.

As for the Republicans I wouldn't mind seeing Romney or Thompson get the nod.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!

Teddy Roosevelt

www.warriorlegacyfoundation.org
342 replies since Oct. 30 2007,10:24 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3512345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply The Presidential Race
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon