» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Adrian Peterson, Natural selection< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 09 2014,7:20 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So AP was supposed to go to court and before court he's asked to piddle in the cup, tells the collector he "smoked a little weed" this mourning before court. Wow, smokes pot before a urinalysis, rocket scientist. :sarcasm:

We go and commit money to a new stadium for these ingrates and this is what we get. We should have told Ziggy to build his own stadium.

http://espn.go.com/nfl...mission

And there's this model citizen, trespassing, disorderly conduct etc, I hope he sh!t his pants when the cops tased him.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014...-arrest

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 09 2014,10:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

College graduate, my achin' butt...

The sad thing is that kids look to these sports morons to be role models and the like...

I know people whose eyes glass right over when you try to explain what's wrong with the world today, but yet can recite detailed statistics about their favorite sports heroes, and what went on on the latest episode of Sons of Anarchy, or Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo...

I say things like "...a complete shutdown of all forms of electronic media..." and people look at me as though that's a bad thing... :crazy:

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 3
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 10 2014,11:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hey, how do you know he doesn't have glaucoma or somthing? Oh wait, they made it too hard to get for us! :sarcasm:

--------------
git er done!
2 replies since Oct. 09 2014,7:20 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Adrian Peterson
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon