[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 2112345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Wayne's World, What a nut job!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,9:36 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sorry, sorry, sorry but I just can't get over this moron's letters to the editor. Wow, you folks ought to find him a strait jacket. :crazy:

http://www.albertleatribune.com/2014...-letter

And he has many more letters and defenses to his lunacy.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Alfy Packer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,9:52 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The Trib. has blocked me.  I don't know which moron your are talking about based on your post.  Please be more specific, if you don't want people to guess.
 Post Number: 3
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,10:11 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It's the tribune's version of political funnies.  He should be in the entertainment section instead of the opinion page.  WT is the true Elmer Fudd of Looney Tunes comics.  Here's a recent one.  They appear sometimes two or three a week.  None seem better than another, because just when you think this guy can't get any loonier, he does.

Happy trails to loons and pinheads

I remember back in the days when I rode the range with Roy, Hoppy and Gene. We always got the bad guys. I guess I am the only one left of the biggies. I will continue with my mission that I learned from my saddle buddies. I won’t let those far-right pinheads get away with their tricks.

I know those far-right Fox News addicted Tea Party loons will say and do anything to try and make Obama look bad. I don’t know what they are worried about. He can’t run for president again. They must be worried that Michelle Obama will run. That would be a good team, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama.

That Republican Congress is upset with President Barack Obama for going over its head.  Well, what was the man supposed to do when you got a do-nothing Congress? I don’t know what those Republicans are going to run on in the next election. I don’t understand why anyone would vote for them. This country would have been in such good shape if they would have worked with Obama. His heart was certainly in the right place.

I think it is terrible the way they sit back and don’t have any solutions for the problems we have. But as soon as Obama makes a decision to solve the problem, they are right there to find fault with his decision. He’s darned if he does and darned if he doesn’t.

For those of you who have confronted me about calling those far-righters names, I will explain it again. I got it from Bill O’Reilly on Fox News. He is always calling the Democrats far-left loons or far-left pinheads. I know the Republicans think it is cute when he says it, but they get upset if it is used on them. I did explain this in one of my previous letters, but some of you must have missed it. Well, it is time to ride off into the sunset and look for far-right loons or far-right pinheads.

Wayne T  

Albert Lea

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,10:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yep, I read that one too, fruitcake city.

--------------

Post Number: 5
This is my real name Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,10:33 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

His letters to the editor and comments on the Tribune site are the equivalent of a homeless derelict standing in the street yelling at cars and passersby.

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
 Post Number: 6
Alfy Packer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,10:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I kind of like this guy too.  He is Mr. conspicuous consumption, and he wants us to feel sorry for him as he sprinkles his yard rain or shine because he has to purchase a meter to avoid a sewer fee.  Sorry but I did tear up a bit as I read his letter.  I was laughing so hard that I couldn't control the tears.

Stealing allowed by your elected public official?

In my opinion, our elected officials, the mayor and the Albert Lea City Council members are allowing the city of Albert Lea to steal from its citizens. Definition of stealing from Webster’s Dictionary: to take (something that does not belong to you) in a way that is wrong or illegal. (Like your hard earned money).

You may ask why do I say this? Albert Lea citizens received a letter in the mail about a month ago regarding that the city is now going to charge you sewer rates for the extra water you would use to make your property green. The city previously charged you for the extra water used, and charged you for winter sewer rates. Now they are charging you for all the water you use and charging you as if all that goes down the sanitary sewer. If there is a larger use in summer, it more than likely is for watering your garden, flowers, yard or even washing your car.

Yes, there was I believe something in that letter, which I threw in the garbage, that the state of Minnesota said that cities can charge sewer rates for the extra water used. But, if I remember correctly, the cities could do that, but they were not mandated to charge its citizens in this manner. That’s why I mentioned above that our elected officials are allowing the city to steal from us. I have no problem with paying for the extra water that I use.

There is a way out of this. Yay! The city said that we can install a meter to measure flow into the sanitary sewer system. Hold your horses though, the individual homeowners have to pay for the meters being installed and I believe pay a monthly fee for the meter being in place. I assume that is for someone to read the meter. Now, does not your power company furnish a meter free of charge to meter your electrical and gas usage? Does not the city have a meter on your house somewhere to measure your water usage? If the city wants us to pay for extra sewer usage when we use more water that soaks into the ground, why shouldn’t the city of Albert Lea furnish meters installed free of charge to all of its citizens to measure what goes into the sanitary sewer system?

Now back to my comment at the top. Are our leaders allowing the city of Albert Lea to steal from us? Maybe we need to remember that at election time. Or are they trying to recoup money lost that they paid a finance director who quit her job and gave her a severance package amounting to three months of salary and health insurance, including dental, through September? As a manager in a business, I have never seen anything like that benefit where you reward someone who quits their job? One more thought as long as I am on my soapbox: As you drive west out of town over the first viaduct, look to your right and see the mess inside the fence behind the residential area. I thought that the city was concerned about what our town looks like. I believe that this mess has existed there for years.

Why does the city not clean up this mess and charge the landowner like they do when someone’s grass gets too long? West Main Street is one of the more heavily traveled arteries in and out of our beautiful city, but the city has turned a blind eye to this mess? The only thing that I can think of is that our city employees and leaders must know the property owner and are looking the other way. Come on city leaders, clean up your act and treat everyone equally.

Dave Nelson
 Post Number: 7
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,12:04 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That kook in the first link is still whining about an apology? :rofl:  I liked the response where he said that the editor agreed with him that he was owed an apology. I'll bet Engstrom loves those calls...

Hello Tim, someone said I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth in the comments and I don't think I was,  do you think I'm owed an apology?

On a side note how many times can a person use the phrase "logical fallacies" in one day?

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,1:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^^ yeah, that guy and Ventura both need to grow a thicker skin.

--------------

Post Number: 9
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,1:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yeah, scruff face needs to drop that lawsuit, and stay off TV. Was he that crazy when he was our governor and we just didn't notice, or has something happened to him since?

Last time I vote for someone because of a movie.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2014,2:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^^ you too??? Yeah, ashamed to admit it but I even gave money to his campaign. :(

--------------

204 replies since Jul. 10 2014,9:36 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 2112345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Wayne's World
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon