» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Here Kitty Kitty< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
grassman Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 09 2014,3:51 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Man accused of skinning, baking pet cat
Published 12:14pm Thursday, January 9, 2014

MONTICELLO — A Monticello man faces animal cruelty and torture charges for allegedly skinning and baking his pet cat.

The charges allege 28-year-old Cody Alexander Mann killed his cat because “he wanted to try cooking it with onions.”

According to the complaint filed in Wright County, Mann’s father contacted police after his son started making “strange comments.” Additionally, the apartment manager called law enforcement to report a burning smell in Mann’s apartment.

A deputy entered the apartment Monday and found the cat’s body inside the oven, and the cat’s skin and entrails inside the freezer.

Mann has a history of drug abuse and mental illness. He is in jail after making a court appearance Wednesday.

Ok where does one even start, so many innuendoes possible. No tv dinners left?

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
git er done!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Expatriate Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 09 2014,4:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ed's boy

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
History is no more than the lies agreed upon by the victors.

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 3
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 09 2014,6:38 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dumb bastard, cat tastes better cooked with tomatoes and peppers :p

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 4
Alfy Packer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 16 2014,9:23 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

EATING CATS IS KIND OF AN ENTRY LEVEL CRIME.  BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOUR EATING REPUBLICAN IN THE BACK WOODS. :rofl:
 Post Number: 5
White Pride Search for posts by this member.
weißer Stolz

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 16 2014,5:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Who cares?! No one makes a big deal out of the slaughter of cows/pigs/chickens/etc.. Is it seriously a crime? Big Government upset that there isn't a hunting license issued to hunt pussy?
:violin:

--------------
Dr. Pride here

I'm an ENGLISH speaking white GERMAN-AMERICAN, and DAMN PROUD OF IT!

What bothers people more... the fact others disagree w/them, or that the others just might be right after all?

If you're being stupid, acting stupid, or just plain stupid, I will not hesitate to let u know!
 Post Number: 6
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 17 2014,8:21 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I guess for me it all depends on how he put down the cat.  If he tortured the cat before cooking/eating it then he should get punished to some degree for that fact.  Not for the fact that he ate a cat.  Most of eat animals all the time, what difference does it make if it is a cow or a cat?  (protected animals excluded of course).
As a hunter, I don't torture the animals I shoot before I eat it. If I down an animal and it is not dead I end its life quickly as to not have it suffer.

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
5 replies since Jan. 09 2014,3:51 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Here Kitty Kitty
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon