[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Vetrans make a statement, Protest< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Marneman Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2013,9:26 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This last weekend hundreds of vetrans went to Washington D.C. and removed the fencing around several monuments on the mall and carried them to the White House.  It shows that vetrans know who is responsible for the disgusting "shutdown" in DC.  Of course the prostituted media found one idiot among the vetrans and used his attitudes to smear all the vetrans, mainly through the playing of the race card.  I understand the need for freedom of the press, and I took an oath to defend that right along with all the others in the constitution, but I have had it with the extreme media bias in this country( and I mean from both sides).  What happened to the days when reporters reported the news fairly and acurately without their own personnal political bias influencing the story?  :soapbox:  :hairpull:

--------------
Rock of the Marne
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2013,10:06 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yeah I saw that and the lame stream picked it up and ran with it. Yellow journalism at it's finest.

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 3
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2013,4:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You'd have to be a complete moron to think it wasn't you teabagging republicans that shut down the government.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2013,6:07 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^no, it was your narcissistic president that did :(

--------------

Post Number: 5
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 16 2013,8:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^ :rofl:

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2013,4:12 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^ yeah I thought what you wrote was funny too :D

--------------

Post Number: 7
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2013,6:39 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I guess you two just defined what happened.  :thumbsup:  :D Let's be real about this. The Affordable care is law, deal with it. Now if they want to be serious about cutting deficit, start with the waste in military. That would take their minds off stupidity for awhile.

--------------
git er done!
 Post Number: 8
pepi-lapew Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2013,8:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How about cutting waste by telling all the Illegals to go home for med. needs, and not letting them use the emergency room for the free bennies, send them all packing NO questions asked
 Post Number: 9
twingroves Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2013,2:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I will drink to that
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2013,3:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(grassman @ Oct. 17 2013,6:39 am)
I guess you two just defined what happened.  :thumbsup:  :D Let's be real about this. The Affordable care is law, deal with it. Now if they want to be serious about cutting deficit, start with the waste in military. That would take their minds off stupidity for awhile.

I think I will have to agree with you Grassman, both sides acted like children. I don't think any of them will use any useful grey matter in the foreseeable future.

--------------

15 replies since Oct. 16 2013,9:26 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Vetrans make a statement
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon