Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 2812345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: How does the Affordable Care Act affect you?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 10 2013,3:47 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Many of us will be going through open enrollment for health insurance soon.

I'm interested in reading stories good or bad regarding this law.  Please share how this has or will affect you?

Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 10 2013,5:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wow.  A common sense approach.  I already know the libbies ain't gonna like this.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 3
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 11 2013,6:27 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'll have to chime in on the Dave Ramsey video.

Ramsey is great at giving advice: on math, on money, on Christian values.  But talking the talk and walking the walk are quite different.  I know plenty of poor and middle class families who read or listen to Ramsey and vote Republican, to their own detriment.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 4
Expatriate Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 11 2013,7:31 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:clap:  you've made my day :D I always enjoy your posts Irish

CC quote:

Please share how this has or will affect you?

Dave can’t do math that’s why he’s went bankrupt so many times, his political bias shines in this video as he totally ignores all the healthy young people the Insurance Companys pick up.

The only thing we all have in common is one day we get sick, that can happen at any time during our lives, if it happens before age 65 you’re SOL because the way the system was before ACA your insurance would dump you outright or raise your premium so high you couldn't pay!

Sickness isn’t necessarily self-inflicted it happens everyday to good people who live healthy lifestyles.

--------------
History is no more than the lies agreed upon by the victors.

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 5
usmcr Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 11 2013,8:21 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

it hasn't as of yet. i am concerned with the future of accessible health care. what impact this will have on the medical profession. with the advent of free dr visits (physicals) how will this impact appointments ie waiting time. the doctor shortage will only decrease the accessibility as well as doctors opting out of treating medicare patients. i see this as helping out some while handicapping the many . there seems to be total confusion in the implementation of this so called affordable care act!

--------------
"Do not confuse dissent with disloyalty"  Edward R Murrow

Memento homo quia pulvis es, et in pulverem veverteris
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 11 2013,8:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Expatriate @ Oct. 11 2013,7:31 am)
Dave can’t do math that’s why he’s went bankrupt so many times, his political bias shines in this video as he total ignores all the healthy young people the Insurance Companys pick up.

Oh give me a break.  He explains why he went bankrupt as a guy in his 20's in real estate.  That experience is what drives him today.  He learned from that mistake.  Grow up.
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 11 2013,9:27 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just pointing out the flaw in Ramsey’s logic.

--------------

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 8
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 11 2013,9:33 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Everybody falls down, just a matter of if you get up again

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 11 2013,10:11 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Expatriate @ Oct. 11 2013,9:27 am)
Just pointing out the flaw in Ramsey’s logic.

What's the flaw?  The only thing you pointed out is that you are viewing his apolitical logic through the eyes of a political ideologue.
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 11 2013,10:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Does MNsure take clients from your agency? I believe you’re the one blinded by political ideologue greed just as Dave Ramsey.

The number of healthy young paying premiums balances out for those less fortunate who are sick.

All those Sunday mornings just wasted in a church pew, what a shame.

--------------

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
273 replies since Oct. 10 2013,3:47 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 2812345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply How does the Affordable Care Act affect you?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon