[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 5 of 7<<1234567>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: dilemma, opinions< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 41
busybee Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 14 2009,1:39 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

And...where did she write she wanted to file a lawsuit?  

Get a grip.  Sheesh!   :violin:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 42
fredbear Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 14 2009,1:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"What would be the best way to go about this without having to contact an attorney, does anyone know?"

Her first post. About 2/3 through.

Get a clue!
 Post Number: 43

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 14 2009,3:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What she wrote was, "contacting an attorney."

You obviously have powers that goes way beyond the intelligence of a "rocket scientist" and a "busybody" to be able to read words that aren't even written and attempt to manipulate them into facts about someone other than yourself.   :notworthy:
 Post Number: 44

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 15 2009,6:22 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

yeah - it's a gift.

I guess she would contact an attorney for.....a good lefse recipe?

Ding. You lose. Thanks for playing.
 Post Number: 45

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 15 2009,10:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ding.  

I'm still playing.   :D

People "contact" an attorney for advice and to find out their legal options.

AFTER "contacting an attorney" a person can make a choice, if they are told they have a choice to make.

Are you ready to give up yet?   :;):
 Post Number: 46

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 15 2009,11:41 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Nope, but getting close. I only give up when I realize the other person is just too dense to ever get the correct answer. Getting real close.

Her option, or choice as you put it, of a lawsuit has been compromised. Agreed?

But she can still get that killer lefse recipe.
 Post Number: 47
bianca Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 15 2009,12:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Bianca page 1:
"What would be the best way to go about this without having to contact an attorney, does anyone know?"

Blueballs:
Her first post. About 2/3 through.

Get a clue!

:dunce: If you're going to make [U]stupid
statements at least be able to comprehend (hint-look it up if you don't know what the word means up but then as long as you are such an Einstein, you should know.) :p what is written in the first place, Gadz! Are you that damn dense? I don't even have the priviledge to tell you to get a clue because you can't even follow a simple sentence.

Furthermore, at least get some info on whether or not you know anything at all about law before you spout your piehole.

Busybee- You are correct in everything you post on what's his face comments, but it's not worth it for either of us, just a waste of our time. We both know how "callous" someone can be. :frusty:

--------------
I believe in the patriotism and energy and initiative of the average man. Woodrow Wilson

Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. — Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
 Post Number: 48

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 15 2009,1:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Bianca, I realize that some people lack the ability to challenge their own thinking, therefore, my responding isn't to change their mind.  I already know the result is going to be the same.

I enjoy challenging other people's thoughts.  I do that for me.   :)

On this forum it appears those who truly can't recognize and continue to attempt to rationalize their thinking will walk away from a challenge and blame someone else for it.   :laugh:
 Post Number: 49

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 15 2009,2:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No wonder you're a couple of old maids....
 Post Number: 50

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 15 2009,3:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

And what thought process did you use to come up with that?

Got any facts to "rationalize" another one of your brilliant statements?  

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
60 replies since Oct. 09 2009,12:38 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 5 of 7<<1234567>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply dilemma
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon