Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 512345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: OMG tuttle only got 42 months, OMG OMG OMG OMG< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
mncowgirl Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,2:44 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

OMG Tuttle only got 42 months in jail, she should get 5 yrs for every count she had against her, she only got half the time she should have got just for what she stole from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this crap, I get 15 yrs of suffering just to try to recover from the money she took from me and she only gets $*%^*^$$*$*$*$*$ 42 months!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
the unc Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,2:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I know this isn't going to help, but, she was only brought up on one count of wire fraud....thus she got just about sentenced for one count if your 5 years per count is right.  I know it isn't right, but, that's the court judgement for you!
 Post Number: 3
mncowgirl Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,2:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:angry:  :angry:  :angry: how in the hell is she going to pay us victims full resitution is she going to pull it out of her ass?????? im so angry I might as well roll over in my grave now!
 Post Number: 4
Whiskero Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,3:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

We should be thankful that she got anything.  Too many people get off with a slap on the hand.
 Post Number: 5
Alfy Packer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,4:01 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

how in the hell is she going to pay us victims full resitution

The Albert Lea area had another fairly famous "CON" who openned a popcorn stand while serving time in prison.  Maybe she could start small with an easy bake oven and work up to a McDonnalds or something.  Just because she is doing time, doesn't mean she has to be unable to earn money.
 Post Number: 6
Stone-Magnon Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,4:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

She got a three year term after reductions. 3 years...3 years. That's about $350,000 cash a year.

Freeborn county would have given HER probation so yes we should be thankful for something.

We see fit to punish many many drug cases much more harshly than if you steal a million dollars.

The message to society is stealing a million dollars isn't as bad as smoking or selling pot. Bullcrap. The hell it is. You're just insane.

--------------
...everybody must get stoned

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 7
dutchess Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,4:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Stone Head ! Not true look at Wendy Woodson Methhead dealer got off with 20 years probation !!!! How many times has she been busted???
 Post Number: 8
simpleopinion Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,4:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Absolutely does suck for you and others mncowgirl, but really how did you expect her to pay all that money back.  I have to agree with stone, at least it wasnt decided in Freeborn County, at least she is getting some sort of punishment even if it doesn't seem like enough.
 Post Number: 9
Stone-Magnon Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,5:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You somehow think 20 years probation is better than 3 years and it's over? Kooky. Many people prefer to do years in prison than get out early with 5 years probation.

No one has done 20 years probation without going to prison to do the original time.

It's clear to me that many of you did not get a good public education and know little about crime and punishment. Was I one of the only kids who read in and out of school?

I know guys like Jim Hanson got a pretty good public education but after the 70's forget it. I remember there was a very distinct point and I remember it well when I noticed no clerk could do simple head math anymore. Like when people are amazed when I can do math in my head high as a kite. I mean I've got to be the one all lit up on toke, and half drunk at the same time and try to figure out the right math for these guys.

--------------
...everybody must get stoned

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 10
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2011,5:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

She will never be out of the court system till she pays back the money.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
40 replies since Aug. 30 2011,2:44 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 512345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply OMG tuttle only got 42 months
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon