» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Are The Chinese Really Taking Over?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Stone-Magnon Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 26 2011,7:39 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I wish I was 7 again...and could do it all over again China style when I grew up.

--------------
...everybody must get stoned

-Bob Dylan
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Wolfie Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 27 2011,3:17 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyuna

She is South Korean, not Chinese.

--------------
Many good men have died to guarantee your freedoms, live your life like it was worth dying for.

I have the ability to make the 1200 meter shot, but some targets deserve the up close kill, where you can watch the life leave the eyes while the blood ebbs from the body.
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 27 2011,4:17 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thnankyou, I figured as much. I grew up next to a Korean doctor and his family... :blush:   K-Girls rule!  :rockon:

Love the song! Fun and sexy and cute

--------------

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 28 2011,5:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

C'mon give it up for Hyuna and K-pop in general. This song is very good and proves how Korean girls can be the hottest Asians.

--------------

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 29 2011,3:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This song is going to be a cross over hit and make Hyuna a star. Her group 4 minute are tighter than a drum. These girls are in sync. The group 4 minute comes on at 1:47 in the video...fast forward.

--------------

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 01 2011,12:06 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Those K-girls do the darndest thangs... :rofl:

--------------

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 04 2011,8:47 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'd admonish you all to listen and study the live version of Bubble Bop. It's an amazing exercise in group songwriting. The crowd is like another instrument singing new parts into the song. It's really amazing. It's in the middle video above.

--------------

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 06 2011,3:06 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The song and live performances of Bubble Pop were just banned in Korea because it was too sexually explicit. They cited the booty poppin' and the grinding scene with the male dancer. What do you think about the ban?

I find it interesting a culture can have more conservative values than America without Christianity. It kind of flies in the face of all the religious propaganda in this country.

Here you go...here's another song I really like. Looks like I'm going to start writing K-pop.

--------------

-Bob Dylan
 Post Number: 9
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 06 2011,7:17 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Stone-Magnon @ Jul. 31 2011,11:37 pm)
Do you ever get the feeling you're yelling to no one in the middle of the forest?

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2011,3:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

This is a beautiful song really.

I need them to lower the pitch a little and slow down the pace and really milk the melodic parts.

Funk it, I'm gonna do it myself. I'm gonna produce the song.

--------------

-Bob Dylan
9 replies since Jul. 26 2011,7:39 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Are The Chinese Really Taking Over?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon