[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Missing Child< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
KinnieW Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,9:42 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Is in need of EVERYONES help!! This little girl in the pic is my step-daughter, Dakota Lynn Roe & she is missing!! Her mother lost custody & she was placed in temp care of her ex-boyfriend, Jason Michael Fry. Her last known where abouts is Waterloo, Ia. She's only 3yrs old & needs to come home!! PLEASE pass this around, & help us find her!!

Attached Image
Attached Image
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2010,9:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here is a picture of Jason Michael Fry

Attached Image
Attached Image
 Post Number: 3
City Worker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,4:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This guy looks alot like the dude in town that has a cement buisness and Refs hockey. I don't know his name , but his nickname is Sweny.
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,8:39 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I doubt that would be the same guy. We know that Jason has been in Waterloo until the past couple months. It's possible that he has moved to one of the following places due to his past 10yrs of addresses...
Kansas, California, Texas, N. Carolina, Colorado, or Minnesota.
So if you happen to know anyone in these states, PLEASE pass this link along so they can look!

Thanks
 Post Number: 5
Robert Hoffman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2010,8:55 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(City Worker @ Aug. 12 2010,4:57 am)
This guy looks alot like the dude in town that has a cement buisness and Refs hockey. I don't know his name , but his nickname is Sweny.

It kind of looks like him-but it is for sure not Sweny.

We have to be careful with a topic as volital as this.

--------------
A guy is in a hole & is yelling for "help!" A doctor walks by & writes a prescription. A preist walks by & says a prayer. Then a FRIEND jumps in the hole with him & the guy yells at his friend "You're down here with me now!" The friend says "SURE, but Ive been down before and I know the ways out!"
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 15 2010,1:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If anyone happens to see these people call the local authorities. There is a report that is nationwide in regards to this!!

Thank You
 Post Number: 7
City Worker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 16 2010,2:41 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Robert Hoffman @ Aug. 12 2010,8:55 am)

(City Worker @ Aug. 12 2010,4:57 am)

It kind of looks like him-but it is for sure not Sweny.

We have to be careful with a topic as volital as this.

Hoffer ,  don't pull the fire alarm. I was just quoting that he looks alot like a guy in town.  OK.
 Post Number: 8
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 16 2010,10:12 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sweny has gray hair now. He also has more hair.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 17 2010,11:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ok, so can we PLEASE get back to the fact that there is a child missing!! City Worker just made the comment that he looked like someone, never once did he accuse this Sweny guy of being the kidnapper in the picture!!
 Post Number: 10
Istateurname Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 18 2010,12:32 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

The guy looks like Steve Svendsen (sweny) but sweny is not as thin and has gray hair.  I'll admit when sweny gets drunk he does some pretty stupid stuff but I don't think its him.
10 replies since Aug. 11 2010,9:42 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Missing Child
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon