>Guest

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: New City Manager, Sticky Fingers?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
MAKER Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2010,7:44 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

As rumors go in this town....I heard that the new city manager was already caught charging personal things on the city credit card and thought he would pay it back before anyone noticed.  Supposedly it was caught, but everything is being kept on the down low to not cause controversy.

Anyone else hear anything or is this another bogus rumor?  Or maybe this is even old news?

???

--------------
My puppy still has bad breath even after I gave her a Tic Tac.
Kelly, age 11

It's hard to say, "I'm sorry," but it's even harder to say, "I forgive you."
Heather, age 12

I should never make a decision unless I'm willing to accept the consequences.
Stacey, age 17
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Montyman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2010,9:49 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MAKER @ Aug. 03 2010,7:44 pm)
As rumors go in this town...I heard that the new city manager was already caught charging personal things on the city credit card and thought he would pay it back before anyone noticed.  Supposedly it was caught, but everything is being kept on the down low to not cause controversy.

Anyone else hear anything or is this another bogus rumor?  Or maybe this is even old news?

???

Gotta love this forum!
What a place!
M

--------------
Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 Post Number: 3
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2010,10:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

that's why we keep coming back... :cool:
 Post Number: 4
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2010,10:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MAKER @ Aug. 03 2010,7:44 pm)
As rumors go in this town...I heard that the new city manager was already caught charging personal things on the city credit card and thought he would pay it back before anyone noticed.  Supposedly it was caught, but everything is being kept on the down low to not cause controversy.

???

*Believes fwd emails also.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 5
gijoeman Search for posts by this member.
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 04 2010,7:29 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Do the right wingers here forward all those Rush style e-mails to each other or is that just stuff they send to libbies?
 Post Number: 6
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 04 2010,4:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

More indications that the "good old boys club" is alive & thriving in AL.  :frusty:

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 7
City Worker Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 05 2010,8:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Say what. We just got rid of the bad apple.
 Post Number: 8
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 05 2010,8:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Who would know if this is just a rumor or the truth?  I don't suppose our leaders and public servants would be willing to spill the beans if it is true.

I know, the ALTRIB will investigate and report the results to its adoring readers.

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 9
GEOKARJO Search for posts by this member.
Google This!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 10 2010,5:16 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Seven Days Later

http://www.albertleatribune.com/2010...conduct
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 10
canvasback Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 10 2010,5:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I can't help but think of all those who were on the selection committee, you know, the same ol same ol! Remember, this guy was our second choice.
11 replies since Aug. 03 2010,7:44 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply New City Manager
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon