Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: pancakes vs. posting/blogging/surfing, jail in two different counties< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
scary Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2010,3:47 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There have been a lot of comments about the guy who got out for the pancake breakfast and jail rules!

We must be fair!

Steele county is about the same way, I'll explain.

I was shocked to see post. #5 under "the tutt has a heart", it was posted @2:18 pm today by denovo!

I went to idiot.com(peterbreitholz.com), denovo has been (blogging and writing, if you want to call his rambling that) for days!

I couldn't believe it, he is in jail!

They let him out to go to the workforce center to find a job and he is surfing, blogging, posting, etc., (today from at least 2:11 to 2:46 pm.

I am sure that the jail would not approve of this!

SCARY

PS I hope you don't loose your good time over this :finger:

--------------
My avatar is proof that I give a crap  :sarcasm:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
scary Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2010,3:59 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sorry, I thought I was in the opinion section. :rockon:

--------------
My avatar is proof that I give a crap  :sarcasm:
 Post Number: 3
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2010,4:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

i’m still in steele county jail for a dui charge but blogging and job searching a little today at the Owatonna Workforce Development center and was kind of surprised by this incident considering the environment there appeared to be practically listless

I'm sure the jail didn't know that he was spending the time "blogging", but what is the point of letting this guy search for a job when he's in jail for another month?

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4
denovo Search for posts by this member.
Denovo

Group: Member
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2010,12:28 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

thanks for the vote of confidence scary and i assure you i'm using the time very constructively; steele county let's inmates out for work search and work release when housed in minimum; and i must say, owatonna's a great town; lots of business downtown and beautiful parks; good luck chad with your run for commissioner; i hope you get elected

--------------
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.

Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media.  

~Noam Chomsky
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 5
canvasback Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2010,1:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

During the course of my job I get around quite a bit. Today, my travels took me to the Owatonna Workforce Center where I often meet people. I had the opportunity to observe denovo quite awhile, in fact, he is still here. Not once has he done anything remotely related to job search. I have talked to the mgr here and the person who oversees what the inmates do while here!  I am going to copy the history when he leaves from the computer he was/is on.
It is disturbing to even watch him, he talks to himself while he types/works on the computer. He ogles the young Somalian women who are in here. Creepy is the word the comes to mind.
4 replies since Jul. 21 2010,3:47 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply pancakes vs. posting/blogging/surfing
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon