[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 41234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Cops with big ego's are deadly< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
countryboy Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2009,8:23 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here is the link for a cop that shot and killed a unarmed man just north of mankato.  Very sad, especially for the victims three year old son who will never get to exchange I Love You with his father ever again because of some over amped cop.

http://wcco.com/crime/deputy.kills.man.2.1094358.html
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Joe The Plumber Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2009,8:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

SAD story.

See , one bad cop can spoil the whole bunch. My point is that this police force will have a " BLACK-EYE " because of this officers bad choice.       :angry:  

Didn't the officer have pepper spray or taser?  Or call for back up.

The old saying is : " Your either a cop or a crook. "       :blush:
 Post Number: 3
Paul Harvey Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2009,8:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

THIS is a clear cut case of the police making our lives much worse than it needs to be.  Yes, the police have the right to kill those they feel are threatening them but in this case he assumes these young folks are supposed to know who and what he is and like the father, I believe this cop followed them after watching them swimming. Then looked to make trouble...and got it. Now we have one young man dead and a cop who will get away with it.

Cop was scared for his life...he'll claim he told them he was a cop and that should've been enough. He'll claim all 5 shots were justified to protect his holiness, the cop. Then he'll get away with it.

Cops are Gods and don't you ever forget it. It's a big reason many young boys cream their panties thinking of becoming one.

--------------
~I love trolling n00bs and pwning assholes~
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2009,10:16 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Kaal Tv just had a good news story with this kids Dad and he is pissed and he wants justice served. I hope he gets it and this officer " ROTS " in prison.     :frusty:
 Post Number: 5
Paul Harvey Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 21 2009,10:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sadly, that's not what will happen. At most a career change for this cop but it may not even be that. Technically he was within his god given rights and that's what we give to these guys, the power of God. We say you're a 24 a day cop, go find lawbreakers at any time so they do and we get mad. I'm sure this kid did something wrong. I can't live even one single day in MN..in America without breaking the damn law. The law-is-an-ass.

It's like we want the cops to go after partiers and lawbreakers and then wanna put all the blame on the cop when he does it. If this were any big city we wouldn't even be talking about this.

No way to stop this rampant police power either because no party wants to appear soft on crime. You can't even give dying people cannabis without being labeled a criminal and freak.

--------------
~I love trolling n00bs and pwning assholes~
 Post Number: 6
sumpdump Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2009,6:03 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Joe The Plumber @ Jul. 21 2009,8:52 pm)
 The old saying is : " Your either a cop or a crook. "      

But the best cops are crooks! Ya they might not steal your property, but they wont hesitate a bit to steal your freedom, and dignity!

--------------
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.
 Post Number: 7
Blackdog Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2009,6:04 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Paul harvey u wanna be

U are a idiot and all you do is criticize everything people say.Take your keyboard and shove it up your ass.

Have a good day!!

Dog
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2009,8:22 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Paul Harvey @ Jul. 21 2009,10:34 pm)
If this were any big city we wouldn't even be talking about this.

TRUE ,

That's the main point of this tragedy. It's a " BIG "  story in a small town.        :peaceout:

I feel for the Dad ( Grandpa) and his family. I really feel the saddest for the Mom and the 4 year old kid. They are going to have a hard time living with this tragedy.

Now the most important thing will be is to explain to this young 4 year old as he grows older in life, is to convince him that all cops are not bad and crooked.

If this kid gets the proper help he will be ok. If he grows up hearing and thinking all cops are the same and are like the one that killed his Dad.

It will hit this 4 year old the hardest when he is in his teenage years in life.

I hope he only grows up and has anger/hate towards the bad/crooked cops in this world and great respect for the good " HONEST " cops in this world.

" VERY SAD STORY FOR ALL INVOLVED. "

PS.  I do feel for the cops family too. They have to live with this also and try to figure this out.
 Post Number: 9
the breeze Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2009,2:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

i have had a lot of contact with the police, minneapolis, rochester and albert lea. do what they tell you to do and no more. and do it FAST. you wont get shot.

--------------
JESUS DID THE ORGANIZING for His church and whenever men go beyond that pattern (found only in the New Testament of Jesus Christ) they do so at their own peril. One needs to only read the New Testament to see the problem that has been created over the last two centuries within the churches.
 Post Number: 10
hymiebravo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 22 2009,5:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

There is something to be said for somebody who can handle a situation without killing someone; or even causing a situation to escalate into chaos and disorder.
35 replies since Jul. 21 2009,8:23 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 41234>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Cops with big ego's are deadly
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon