Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Child shoots intruder during home break-in, Now thats how it's suppose to go down< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,1:48 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

PORT ALLEN, LA (WAFB) - A ten-year-old boy left home alone with his sister used his mother's gun to shoot an intruder in the face, police said.

Late Tuesday, West Baton Rouge Parish sheriff's deputies received a call to a Port Allen apartment complex after several shots rang out from inside one of the apartments. "You are out here trying to work and for someone to come and do that and invade your home is very hard," the children's mother said. She asked to not be identified.

Deputies say Dean Favron and Roderick Porter knocked several times on the apartment door. The two young children, a ten-year-old boy and eight-year-old girl, stood on the other side, terrified. "He told his sister to be quiet and seconds later, they started kicking on the door and finally kicked the door in," said Sheriff Mike Cazes. The two children ran to their mother's bedroom closet.

In a panic, the ten-year-old grabbed his mother's gun for protection. "He did what I told him to do. I never told him to get the gun, but thank God he did," she said. Once the two suspects opened the door, threatening the kids, deputies say the boy fired a bullet into the lip of Roderick Porter. The two men were taken to the hospital by a third suspect, who is a 15-year-old juvenile. Once they got to the hospital, they were later arrested. "It's just hard. I don't understand why they would do that. I know they have little brothers and sisters and they wouldn't want anyone to break into their house," said the mother.

Each man is held on $150,000 bond. The juvenile, was taken to a local detention center. One of the suspects, Dean Favron, just finished serving almost seven years in prison for aggravated assault on a Baton Rouge police officer and two carjacking charges. He was released on June 6th.

Both men will appear before a judge next month.
Source
------------------------------------------------------------------------
+1 to the kids :clap:  :thumbsup:
This is how to deal with thugs, shot them, to bad they didn't die.  A lot less taxpayer money and paper work if they did.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,2:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Police: Spring Branch teen kills home intruder

A teenager shot and killed an armed intruder who broke into a Spring Branch home where the youngster was sleeping early Thursday, police said.

Houston police said they believe the shooting was a case of self-defense.

The incident happened shortly before 7:30 a.m. Thursday at a house that was being remodeled in the 9000 block of Kerrwood, northwest of Hammerly and Bingle.

Neither the teenager's name nor the dead man's name were immediately released.

Neighbors said there had been at least three break-ins at other houses in the neighborhood recently, but police were not immediately aware of any prior burglaries at the modest wood-frame residence where Thursday's shooting occurred.

A small security camera mounted on a front corner of the residence does not work, and the current occupants did not install it, Houston homicide investigators said.

The teenager had been spending the night at the house to protect the residence and was asleep when the intruder, armed with a pistol, kicked in the back door, said Sgt. Bobby Roberts of the Houston Police Department's Homicide Division.

The teenager fled to another part of the house where a gun was kept and stayed there, Roberts said. When the armed intruder entered the room, the teenager fired at him. The wounded intruder then made his way back through the house, collapsing and dying inside the residence, Roberts said.
Recent rise in crime

Neighbors said crime has increased in the area in recent years, mostly break-ins and burglaries.

“It's disturbing, but there's nothing you can do about it,” neighbor Terry Vick said, referring to the fatal shooting.

Ginny Evans, who has lived in the area for less than two years, said she was stunned by the shooting.

“I can't blame him. I'd shoot (an intruder) if he was in my house,” said Evans, adding that she had given her pistol to a friend, but now plans to either ask for it back or buy another one.

“It's real scary,” she said, “and it's sad.”

Source

+1 for the teen, also watch the video, I LOL'd at the old lady.  But other than that, more O2 for me, since that POS is dead.

--------------
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
 Post Number: 3
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,4:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Good posts bro...  :thumbsup:

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 4
Two Bears Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,6:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thats the way it should be...."Enter at your own risk"

"Trespassers will be shot on sight"

"beware, property protected by Smith & Wesson.

Kudos to the kid.

--------------
VOTE  - ADAM AND EVE   NOT    ADAM AND STEVE

HAVING A LIBERAL ALONG IS LIKE LOSING TWO GOOD MEN
 Post Number: 5
hymiebravo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,6:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

armed with a pistol

Pistols? What are we talking about here the Burr-Hamilton duel?
 Post Number: 6
Wandering Tiger 73 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,7:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:clap:

--------------
"All that is necessary for the triumph of Evil is that good men do nothing."  Edmund Burke
 Post Number: 7
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,7:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(hymiebravo @ Jul. 19 2009,6:34 pm)
armed with a pistol

Pistols? What are we talking about here the Burr-Hamilton duel?

*sigh*
here is a picture of some pistols.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
 Post Number: 8
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,7:07 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

And here is a pic of REVOLVERS.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
 Post Number: 9
allergic to bogus Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,7:11 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh, yeah, that reminds me....time to clean the guns.

--------------
Oh come on you figure it out
 Post Number: 10
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,8:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
29 replies since Jul. 19 2009,1:48 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Child shoots intruder during home break-in
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon