[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 1012345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: nphilbro-Why Did You Lie?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Paul Harvey Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 18 2009,11:57 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You said,

With the partners in his project, IP addresses are not  a mystery

It appears IP addresses are NOT a mystery and that you HAVE tracked an IP address back to a certain name. This is fact!
It is on this basis of "fact" that you act making a very public post calling someone out(who you believe to be me on the net) You intended to blame me and of course, you admit that.

Can you please provide us with even one shred of evidence of what you claim? I know you can't because I know you're lying through your teeth and you know it as well.

Why did you go and do something as sick and ridiculous as making false charges and them making up false evidence to convince others of someones guilt?
You'd make a good young police officer.

You are one disturbed individual to be certain. Why would you do something like this? It really goes to the heart of your character. How can anyone here trust anything you say from now on?

--------------
~I love trolling n00bs and pwning assholes~
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 18 2009,1:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Damn, you're a whiny bich!

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 3
Spock of Vulcan Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 18 2009,2:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think he said he tracked it back to an IP provider Comcast.

Which isn't located in Albert Lea. Any site if you have adm. abilities will usually give an IP number and the Internet provider. I assume the same goes for chat.

Of course, why he flew off the handle and wanted to say it was Paul Harvey, I have no idea.

--------------
I will see my dreams come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
Go where my heart will take me. I have the faith to believe.
I can reach any star...I've got faith... faith of the heart
~Star Trek Enterprise~
"Live, long... and prosper..."
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 18 2009,2:39 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well then, apparently IP's ARE certainly a mystery. How does he have any idea where any poster is posting from and how that relates to anything and all he sees is that this alleged poster is not posting from Albert Lea and that somehow, magically turns into proof of who it is?

That can't be right because it so bazaar as to resemble complete and total retardation.

--------------
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,1:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Why did you purposely manufacture false evidence against someone who you didn't even know nphilbro?

You know that your lies effected people here, right?
It caused the sister of the proprietor of this site to come to definite preconceived conclusions about me and (who she thinks is me), but you knew that when you hatched your little scheme didn't you?

--------------
 Post Number: 6
Wareagle11B Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,5:27 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Paul Harvey @ Jul. 19 2009,1:27 pm)
You know that your lies effected (AFFECTED) people here, right?
It caused the sister of the proprietor of this site to come to definite preconceived conclusions about me and (who she thinks is me), but you knew that when you hatched your little scheme didn't you?

:rofl:  You have made your own bed Troll so go lay down in it. Those preconceived conclusions you speak of are ones you bring upon yourself with your constant spewing of your moronic bullcrap.

Nobody here is going to believe your pathetic bullcrap about how Nphilbro's post affected people here where YOU are concerned.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!

Teddy Roosevelt

www.warriorlegacyfoundation.org
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2009,9:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You stand a coward nphilbro. Hang your little head bro...

--------------
 Post Number: 8
bianca Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2009,10:13 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It caused the sister of the proprietor of this site to come to definite preconceived conclusions about me and (who she thinks is me),
:laugh:

:clap: Wow! Still haven't made that appointment yet for the Depakote?

I KNOW who you are, I KNOW who spock is.....doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it's two voices in your head. The one says something and in order for you to get some sort of positive response you fabricate yet another user. :dunce:

Your elevator definitely doesn't go all the way to the top floor. :blush:

You have no decency and deserve no respect.  

Do you want to talk about stress nphilbro? I mean the kind of stress that leads to suicide. I can talk to you about that. You don't even know what stress is...
:frusty:

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN rather than displacing YOUR "junk" on a virtual stranger who has nothing to do with the problems YOU CREATE!!

YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM HERE. You may be a victim of your past or by something/someone else but you sure as Hell are not a victim here. You have solely created your own demise.

I don't think you are posting very effectively  when you whine in one post and act like you are big and bad in another.

I've been on this site long enough to know how very disturbed you are, IMO you need a very intense therapy program and some legal medications. I hope you can swallow some pride, take some responsibility for your own actions, ask for the help you need and be strong enough to follow-through.     :thumbsup:

--------------
I believe in the patriotism and energy and initiative of the average man. Woodrow Wilson

Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. — Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
 Post Number: 9
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2009,10:15 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^ he he
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 20 2009,8:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

NOW I'm spock again!

The insanity never ends...forget it Bianca. I'm writing you off as a lost cause.

--------------
90 replies since Jul. 18 2009,11:57 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 1012345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply nphilbro-Why Did You Lie?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon