Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Hinnenkamps protesting parade for troops, It isn't hate when THEY do it.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
This is my real name Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,6:13 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I hope some of you get to read this before the parade starts.

Ted and Mary Hinnenkamp and another member of their cult are standing along the parade route for the returning soldiers, protesting the war.

This is exactly how our troops in Vietnam were welcomed by people like them. Whether they support or oppose the war, this is truly without class and completely disrespectful.  :(   :angry:

What about Ted's letter that the anti-illegal immigration message was one of hate? What do they call this?

How would they like people protesting "Hinnenkamps hate our troops" on the public sidewalk in front of their home?

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
jimhanson Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,6:24 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I guess since most of us support the right of the sign people asking for the law to be upheld as free speech--we have to put up with this, too.

We DON'T have to like it, though.

We also have the right of free speech to tell others what we think of their action. :(

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
"If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.  If you want to anger a LIBERAL, tell him the TRUTH!"
 Post Number: 3
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,6:25 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Get a bunch of supporters to stand in front of those POS hippies.  G'dam Quakers.

Basically hide them behind a wall of people.

People like those losers P!ZZ me of royally.

:finger: Ted and Mary Hinnenkamp :finger:   May your souls burn forever.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,6:26 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I agree they have the right to do it, but I think this is completely tasteless. Shameless attention-whoring on their part.

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
 Post Number: 5
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,6:31 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I hope a buddy of mine is also returning today.

I doubt he reads this website.

I would just like you to know Sgt. Danny Lowman, that my family and your family is very proud of you and are very happy to see you return safe and sound.  Thank you for your years of service.   :clap:

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
 Post Number: 6
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,6:41 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Welcome back troops!

The Hinnenkamps have the right, thanks to our troops, to protest.  With that said, Ted :dunce:  Hinnenkamp is a bleeping hypocrit based on his recent letter to the editor.

I'm wondering how the Trib will cover this spectacle.  :hairpull:

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 7
gurrah Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,7:05 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I would point out this is the same guy who wrote the letter about the sign in the parade.  Note to Liberal, last time I checked Ted sure seems like a liberal...so much for liberals having the market cornered on free speech.
 Post Number: 8
gurrah Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,7:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(This is my real name @ Jul. 10 2008,6:13 pm)
I hope some of you get to read this before the parade starts.

Ted and Mary Hinnenkamp and another member of their cult are standing along the parade route for the returning soldiers, protesting the war.

This is exactly how our troops in Vietnam were welcomed by people like them. Whether they support or oppose the war, this is truly without class and completely disrespectful.  :(   :angry:

What about Ted's letter that the anti-illegal immigration message was one of hate? What do they call this?

How would they like people protesting "Hinnenkamps hate our troops" on the public sidewalk in front of their home?

Where are they located?
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,8:09 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thankfully, they were gone by the time the parade started. I'm not sure if this is their regular day to protest, because I know they have a specific block of time that they use on a specific day. My wife and I went to watch the parade and drove down by the area and the Hinnenkamps were gone.

Whether they were good enough to leave before the parade deliberately, or if it was just "quitting time", I am thankful the troops didn't have to see that.

And I admit, I did fly off the handle here. Because of the scheduled parade, and with them standing along the route - I assumed they would let their feelings be known for the troops.  :blush:

--------------
 Post Number: 10
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,8:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Grinning_Dragon @ Jul. 10 2008,6:31 pm)
I hope a buddy of mine is also returning today.

I doubt he reads this website.

I would just like you to know Sgt. Danny Lowman, that my family and your family is very proud of you and are very happy to see you return safe and sound.  Thank you for your years of service.   :clap:

He is returning. And then straight Up North with family to spend time on the lake.
Well deserved
23 replies since Jul. 10 2008,6:13 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Hinnenkamps protesting parade for troops
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon