Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Three people named to city parks board, Saturday, December 22, 2007 3:33 PM CST< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
nzeroesc Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 23 2007,6:56 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The Albert Lea City Council on Monday appointed three new faces to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. They are Jean Eaton, Lee Walters and Scott Martin. They will serve three-year terms starting in January.

The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meets on the third Monday of each month at 5:15 p.m. at the Parks and Recreation Department offices at City Arena, 701 Lake Chapeau Drive.

Say WHAT?!?!

Who elected these boneheads again?

Edited by nzeroesc on Dec. 23 2007,6:57 am
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 23 2007,8:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Who elected these boneheads again?
Can you elaborate?

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 3
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 23 2007,4:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sheeeeeeeeee's backkkkkkkkkk!

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 4
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 23 2007,6:45 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(nzeroesc @ Dec. 23 2007,6:56 am)
The Albert Lea City Council on Monday appointed three new faces to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. They are Jean Eaton, Lee Walters and Scott Martin. They will serve three-year terms starting in January.

:rofl:

No, honest. No crooks in government here.

How fugging embarrassing for the whole community.

Is this the best Albert Lea can do? WTF?

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 5
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 23 2007,7:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh come on, it's not like she kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

How long should she stay out of local government?

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 6
gary grobowski Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 23 2007,9:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I am with Liberal on this issue.  As I recall, after the trail, and not as part of a sentence, she paid for a letter to the paper in which admitted to a problem and asked for forgiveness.  Let those who have done no wrong please step forward.

--------------
Taking Albert Lea Tourism by Air, land and sea
 Post Number: 7
Roadhouse Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 23 2007,11:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Please don't insinuate that all 3 of these people have inciduous past's. Scott M. is a fine, upstanding man of this community.
 Post Number: 8
nzeroesc Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 24 2007,12:13 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Does the concept of bold defy you?

I'm asking who elected the people that are willing to let her get her fingers back into politics in this city.  I am indifferent to whether she is allegedly guilty, not guiltiy, nolo contendre, or any other half assed plea bargain delt out to those with money available of them.  What bothers me is that her antics last time around all but made this town a laughing stock nationally in several different media formats for quite awhile.  Not the best way to get put on a map
 Post Number: 9
No more rash Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 24 2007,12:15 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: LOL Eaton for mayor. Lets jump on the bandwagon....Can She do worse than Erdman...I think not.
 Post Number: 10
TameThaTane Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 24 2007,1:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

What bothers me is that Eaton has a history of abusing public funds like with "cookiegate"...her cute name she came up with for her spending CVB money on personal things.

This is not a person to be trusted with public funds in any way shape or form. Hope she has no access to even a stamp and paper clips.

--------------
My choice is what I choose to do,
And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be,
And if you're causin' no harm, then you're alright with me.
22 replies since Dec. 23 2007,6:56 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Three people named to city parks board
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon