Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Ron Gabrielsen, Delinquent taxes as of 10/04/06< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
fauxtweet Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 19 2006,11:11 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://www.dor.state.wi.us/delqlist/alldlnqG.html

As of October 4, 2006

GABRIELSEN, RONALD
2007 WILBY CIR ALBERT LEA MN 56007  
Tax Type Key I (Income)         $53,029.00

Now didn't he say that this was being taken care of a couple of months ago  :dunno: And didn't he also say it had something to do with an estate and/or a divorce cuz according to this it's just income taxes not being paid.
 Shame on him.....he wants our tax dollars but he sure don't seem to be working on his own ???  The man lives for the spotlight, doesn't he?! :dunce:

--------------
We CAN make a difference, a little attitude can go a long way!

Writing Letters to the Editor is good therapy....if you are frustrated with community leaders share your thoughts,  you'll find that you are not alone.  Change happens in numbers!

Don't be afraid of change for the better.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
TameThaTane Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 19 2006,11:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Why is it the little guy has his taxes removed before he sees his check when we give guys like Gabe $53K and simply ask him to please pay us when it's convenient and if he don't...oh well...?

--------------
My choice is what I choose to do,
And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be,
And if you're causin' no harm, then you're alright with me.
 Post Number: 3
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 20 2006,6:27 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Glad to see someone else besides me kept track of this.  Yes he did tell the people he was going to take care of this.  This was last summer.

Lies to the people again.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 4
hairhertz Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 20 2006,7:09 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How can the commissioners condone the behavior of this "man?"  How long does the list of offenses have to be before they finally decide that "enough is enough?"   :angry:

--------------
metis movement
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 20 2006,9:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

As long as he keeps telling the media and everyone else that it's from his divorce and/or his mothers uncles cats death :rofl:I don't think he'll ever be held accountable. Don't hold your breath for his lap buddy, Behrends, :dunce:  to do anything except maybe call ANOTHER bogus meeting.

***HOW HARD IS IT FOR THE TRIBUNE OR NEWS STATIONS TO INVESTIGATE THIS ALONG WITH ALL OF HIS OTHER INDISCRETIONS?
:dunno: DON'T NEED TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST HERE ,PEOPLE!***  :frusty: It's public information.

$53,000.00 in back income taxes owed to Wisconsin, with that kind of money I could afford to pay the hundred dollars for new "vanity" plates  :blush: AND vote "yes" on the school referendum :laugh:  :rofl:  :thumbsup:

--------------

Writing Letters to the Editor is good therapy....if you are frustrated with community leaders share your thoughts,  you'll find that you are not alone.  Change happens in numbers!

Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 20 2006,10:07 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

And for his bogus excuse for already started to take care of this.....pay attention here Schmeltzer and KIMT here's the info right from Wisconsin of whose name and taxes they can post:

Effective January 1, 2006, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue is required by section 73.03(62), Wis. Stats., to post information about delinquent taxpayers on the Internet if they owe:
more than $25,000, including tax, interest, penalty, fees, and costs,
and
the amount is unpaid more than 90 days after all appeal rights have expired.

The Department mails warning letters quarterly to new accounts that meet the qualifications for internet posting.

The Department will not post the accounts of taxpayers who have:

entered into a valid installment agreement, (Hmmmm, he lies, then he lies, then he lies and lies and lies and lies......)

submitted a complete Petition for Compromise,
or
filed for bankruptcy.

What a guy!! :notworthy:

--------------

Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 20 2006,8:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Had to bring it up :p  :thumbsup:

--------------

Post Number: 8
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 20 2006,10:08 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Quote (fauxtweet @ Oct. 20 2006,10:07am)
And for his bogus excuse for already started to take care of this.....pay attention here Schmeltzer and KIMT here's the info right from Wisconsin of whose name and taxes they can post:

Effective January 1, 2006, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue is required by section 73.03(62), Wis. Stats., to post information about delinquent taxpayers on the Internet if they owe:
more than $25,000, including tax, interest, penalty, fees, and costs,
and
the amount is unpaid more than 90 days after all appeal rights have expired.

The Department mails warning letters quarterly to new accounts that meet the qualifications for internet posting.

The Department will not post the accounts of taxpayers who have:

entered into a valid installment agreement, (Hmmmm, he lies, then he lies, then he lies and lies and lies and lies......)

submitted a complete Petition for Compromise,
or
filed for bankruptcy.

What a guy!! :notworthy:

fauxtweet, to give KIMT the benefit of doubt[b], I didn't give tell them, present it at a county board meeting in front of them or give hard copies to them on [/b]July 18th![b]

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 21 2006,7:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not quite sure where you are going with this MADDOG, but when I talked to KIMT they knew about this at the time of the plates, but were under the impression that it was for an estate, ("yea, but his mother died right?", was the type of comment it got) and his divorce. I told the reporter a little but wanted to keep the focus on the plates at that time.

--------------

Post Number: 10
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 06 2011,9:46 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

GABRIELSEN, RONALD
LOCAL GOVERNMENT RESOURCES 154 FAYETTE ST PHILLIPS WI 54555-5155 USA I $107,479.79

Direct link to Gabes still delinquent taxes...
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
15 replies since Oct. 19 2006,11:11 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Ron Gabrielsen
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon