Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Local Conservative doesn't want people knowing thi< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 26 2016,2:22 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This local right wing bigot is constantly railing on facebook about Obamacare, black people being criminals, Democrats being leeches, Muslims being terrorists, and Obamacare destroying the country. When I pointed out his posts were all lies, and that he was a bigot, he threatened me.  So I did a little looking and it turns out he lives on welfare, and food stamps, gets his medical bills paid for by the State of Minnesota, he's got a police record full of thefts, drunk driving, and domestic assault. On top of that he runs a home business that hasn't filed taxes in 5 or 6 years, at least two women have restraining orders against him, and he owes tens of thousands of dollars in child support to two different women.

I posted all the information along with his criminal record on his Facebook page after he said stuff about my daughter.  And I guess he didn't want his conservative friends knowing that he was a woman beater, a deadbeat, a thief, and a welfare queen.

The weird thing is this clown is always talking about his concealed carry permit. How does someone with this police record get a permit to carry?

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 26 2016,4:40 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Kinda looks like the Joie Chitwood thrill show. :p

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 26 2016,4:54 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yeah, I don't care about driving offensives but felony thefts, domestic assault, and multiple restraining orders. This guy should not be carrying a gun.

And how does someone get a domestic assault dropped to disorderly conduct?

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
 Post Number: 4
Marneman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2016,1:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That's it, transparency exactly what we want for all our public servants whether their Rebulican, Democrat, Liberal,or Conservative!
:clap:

I know the gentleman isn't a public servant (I don't know maybe he thinks he is?), but it is a good example of what we should know about our public servant.

--------------
Rock of the Marne
 Post Number: 5
Expatriate Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2016,7:09 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There you go, what's that say about background checks, we let any wack job have a conceal and carry permit in Minnesota..
This guy is apparently dumb enough to make threats on public media under his own name..
This guy hasn't got the money to support himself, yet he's got the money for a permit to carry a firearm, an internet connection and a Facebook account to parrot his bigoted republican bologna on our dime.
I'm sure this tard thinks he's big biz too, the short bus has went to crazy town...

--------------
History is no more than the lies agreed upon by the victors.

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2016,9:58 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I highly doubt this clown has a permit, most likely a bag 'o hot air much like the prior poster. I believe it's the '96 crime bill that precludes him from even having possession of a firearm.

5 or 6 years without filing taxes? I imagine the irs has him on their radar. How'd you fine that one out?

--------------

Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2016,11:36 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I was under the impression that when you're charged with felony theft, the Feds don't care what you plead to even if you have a plea agreement for a misdemeanor conviction they still consider it a felony. Maybe his concealed permit is for black powder.

--------------
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2016,11:41 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^ take a look at form 4473, that will tell you. But the sheriffs department, at least in my county dig pretty deep.

Permit for black powder carry?  Is that a Daniel Boone permit :rofl:

--------------

Post Number: 9
Livefree Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2016,6:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You have to be CONVICTED of a felony or crime where the judge could imprison you for longer than a year....or a misdemeanor domestic violence...so I will bet he has a permit to carry!
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 27 2016,8:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

This is where I got the information

Most of us are familiar with the rule that a convicted felon cannot possess a gun. The federal rule is found in one of the main firearm statutes, 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(1). It says that anyone "who has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year" is barred from possessing a gun. The only felonies that are not covered by the federal gun ban are 1) those "pertaining to antitrust violations, unfair trade practices, restraints of trade, or other similar offenses relating to the regulation of business practices," per 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(20)(A); and 2) felony convictions from foreign countries, per Small v. United States, --- U.S. ---, 2005 WL 946620 (April 26, 2005).

http://www.williamslawonline.com/Press-R...w.shtml

--------------
11 replies since Jan. 26 2016,2:22 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Local Conservative doesn't want people knowing thi
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon