[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 712345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: HR 4269, Yeah, sure Botto< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2015,5:18 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well look at this late Chirstmas gift :sarcasm:  so much fun that 123 of them co sponsored, including the POS's Elison and McCollum.

Any comments Botto?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2015,6:40 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Exactly what do they mean by...Official Title as Introduced:
To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

--------------
git er done!
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2015,6:54 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Introducing legislation I suppose, how legislation is initiated?

Looks to be just more incrementalism, hopefully nothing more that drum beating in safe districts, I hope.

--------------

Post Number: 4
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2015,6:55 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(grassman @ Dec. 29 2015,6:40 am)
Exactly what do they mean by...Official Title as Introduced:
To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

Just what it says Grassman.

That is the full title of this fascist bill.  The short title is Assault  Weapons Ban of 2015.

In all actuality, this bill has about a zero chance of making it to the floor.  It has already been proven through data that awb don't work, cannot work, will never work.  I fail to see how cosmetic features makes a firearm MORE deadlier.  I have sent an email to each of the 123 traitors and asked specifically and provide data on each of the features of each firearm in their fascist bill how it makes a weapon deadlier, I don't expect an answer as their bill is based on emotion and void of any logical data.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 5
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2015,7:10 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I guess I was referring to: To regulate assault weapons and ensure the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited. Seems to contradict each other does it not? What is this ( other purposes) bullcrap?

--------------
git er done!
 Post Number: 6
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2015,7:54 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(grassman @ Dec. 29 2015,7:10 am)
I guess I was referring to: To regulate assault weapons and ensure the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited. Seems to contradict each other does it not? What is this ( other purposes) bullcrap?

Doesn't contradict, it is merely a strike (a line in the sand per se) against the last couple of Supreme Court rulings where it was ruled that weapons of common use ARE protected under the 2nd Amendment.  It would have been better if the Supreme Court also delved into United States v. Miller even further, but I guess that argument is for another time.

The last part of their fascist bill is the money maker, it leaves it open to what ever they want it to mean or regulate/punish, etc.

Why don't those 123 just come out and say it, they hate freedom.

--------------
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
 Post Number: 7
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2015,8:59 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"Assault weapons?" That's going to need some disambiguation, like "Hate Speech." Nobody can really tell you what that is, amd your reaction to it depends on who's wielding one. Where do you draw the line? An M1903 Springfield rifle seems innocuous enough, yet in trained hands could be quite deadly. So could a Colt M1911. Where does it end?

It's an election cycle. Stemming the tide of recent mass shootings is a political football. They'd have more luck if they banned gangsa rap, but that's just one opinion. Then we're into all sorts of First Amendment rhetoric.

Forgive my ineloquence this morning. I'm still working on my first cup of coffee.

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 8
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 30 2015,8:46 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Seen this on another site and decided to shamelessly steal it and repost it..
We need to close the politician loophole where you can go to any politician and get your constitutionally protected individual rights infringed upon without any background check. These politicians are relying on bribery, graft, pay for play corruption and worse, and getting away with passing unconstitutional laws left and right. All this while they jet around the world with first class treatment, limousines, fancy hotel suites, gourmet meals, you name it, all surrounded by security forces that are armed to the teeth with high capacity 30 round clipazines, all paid for by the taxpayer.
Close the politician loophole!

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 31 2015,6:54 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015...-289536

Might as well throw this BS on here too. :dunce:

--------------

Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 31 2015,8:33 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

And then we have this
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...16.html

I'm not a fan of open carry but his should be entertaining for a month or two.

:popcorn:

--------------

60 replies since Dec. 29 2015,5:18 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 712345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply HR 4269
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon