Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Bohner resigns, Gods give to liberals hanging it up< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 25 2015,10:00 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015...r=https

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 25 2015,10:58 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

10 years too late, but I'll take it.

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
 Post Number: 3
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 25 2015,11:09 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well, at least four or five.  
November 17, 2010, Boehner was unanimously chosen by the House Republicans as their nominee for Speaker

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 25 2015,12:32 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

He's been in congress longer though, only as speaker since 2010

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
 Post Number: 5
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 25 2015,1:12 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Who's replacing him?

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 25 2015,1:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Most likely another shill...

--------------
 Post Number: 7
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 25 2015,2:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Glad I Left @ Sep. 25 2015,1:52 pm)
Most likely another shill...

C'mon now, be specific.  You mean another republican shill.   :D

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 8
mrugly Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 25 2015,8:38 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I wouldn't want his last name. I think it sounds a little weird.  :p

--------------
Iowa it stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around!
:oops: did i just print that?   :sarcasm:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 9
Marneman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 26 2015,3:18 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

In the words of Dr. King;

"Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty free at last!"

Now the fun begins, because the whole house votes on who the next speaker should be.  If the Republicans fracture into a bunch of differant groups fighting over who the next speaker should be the Democrats can throw their support behind some weak "Rino" canidate and get that person elected.  Of course that probally won't be allowed to stand and we'll go back to square one and try again.  I forsee a long drawn out political mess involved in this process, which means nothing will get done in the House for awhile.  Mr. Bohner's parting gift!

--------------
Rock of the Marne
 Post Number: 10
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 27 2015,4:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

What ever happened to Hastert?  The guy launders money to cover up pedophilia and it was only in the headlines for about a week.  Then the top story went back to talking about Clinton using a personal email server instead of a government one.

Back to topic, Boehner probably just got sick of trying to lead a party that doesn't want to get anything done.  Congress keeps going from one shutdown to another over social issues.

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
14 replies since Sep. 25 2015,10:00 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Bohner resigns
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon