[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 512345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Great week if you're an American.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 26 2015,10:34 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not only did the court make the right decision on Obamacare subsidies...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015...-ruling

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 26 2015,10:42 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^I'm very happy for you :D

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 26 2015,10:45 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Will this mean that gays can force say,the Catholic Church, to marry them?

--------------

Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 26 2015,4:34 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Probably not a great week for a particular Viking :blush:

http://www.si.com/nfl...arriage

--------------

Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 26 2015,10:18 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

We met my wife's birth mom, her partner, and her two stepsisters about 16 years ago and thanks to the great State of Minnesota they were able to be married last summer during our yearly vacation in Brainerd.

This picture was taken on Love lake the week after they were  married and I don't understand how two people being happy can have a negative effect on anyone else. Well, except having 3 mother in laws named Julie,  Judy, and Julie is confusing, and a little bit scarey.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 27 2015,4:28 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have no problem with whoever someone wants to be with to make them happy in life.
What I have a problem with is the gov being involved in marriage at all, tax code, legal, whatever. What this really is is an attack on organized religeon and anyone or business that stands up for what they believe.

But I also have a problem with discrimination. I do not care who I do business with, money is money. Should someone be able to refuse business based on their faith?
Very mixed feelings here.

--------------

Post Number: 7
Expatriate Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 27 2015,7:09 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^ :p

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
History is no more than the lies agreed upon by the victors.

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 27 2015,8:06 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Organized attack on religion? All they're asking for is equal protection under the law, what does religion have to do with it?

Why would liberals organize an attack on religion? We don't care who, or what you worship or what you believe as long as you don't violate the rights of others. And you have no Constitutional right to not be offended, or to make others follow your religious beliefs.

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 27 2015,11:41 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Why do Christains not see this as a social bias? If it was really about religion they would treat divorce the way they treat same sex marriage.

http://www.openbible.info/topics/divorce

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 27 2015,1:51 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

How about a business owner trying to follow his/hers own faith?

http://blogs.findlaw.com/free_en...eatures

Now I know you're going to say that they're open to the general public therefore they cannot discriminate, but if you were going to use that reasoning I should be able to bring a hog into the local Muslim butcher shop(and there are a few in the cities now) and have him cut.

--------------

47 replies since Jun. 26 2015,10:34 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 512345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Great week if you're an American.
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon