» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Obama Restricts Military Weapons for Police< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
alcitizens Search for posts by this member.
Albert Lea

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: May 20 2015,8:10 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

View on YouTube
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 20 2015,9:21 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Buster giveth, Bust takith away😳

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 3
alcitizens Search for posts by this member.
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: May 20 2015,10:37 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Isn't that Obama guy the guy making concentration camps out of Walmart Stores? And sending special forces to Texas to corral the citizens into slavery under marshal law? And taking away their guns? :rofl:
 Post Number: 4
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 20 2015,10:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You can't say "gun nutters" without thinking of this guy...

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 5
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 21 2015,6:27 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think it all goes back to the stockpiles of weaponry the military has all over the countryside. They are being found out and now they have been giving it to the local police forces so they can keep their own budget going. Amazing what other people's money will do. :p

--------------
git er done!
 Post Number: 6
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: May 21 2015,10:52 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I said I felt there was a problem last year.

Militarized Police, Gone Too Far

Why police are showing force wearing military style clothing, carrying military style weapons (M4 short barrel 7.62 AR15s sporting Leupold scopes),20 and 30 round magazine clips, Kevlar helmuts, night vision equipment, Ka-Bar military knives and gas masks?  Is it a show of force arriving in MRAPs and Bearcat armored personnel carriers?

Where have we gone from and oath to protect and serve to the use of intimidation and excessive force?  Has this method helped protect us or create more hostility towards laws and their enforcement?

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
5 replies since May 20 2015,8:10 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Obama Restricts Military Weapons for Police
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon