Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Insurance for my Water Service Line, Does anyone have information on this?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Blaze Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 16 2014,6:49 pm   Ignore posts   QUOTE

I received a mailing for buying insurance for my water service line.  I called my homeowners insurance company and the water line is not covered.  My neighbors have recently had a problem with their water and sewer lines, so I thought this sounded like a good idea.  It is only $5.49/month and covers up to $6,000.

I called the company and was ready to sign up when I was told their computer was down and they would call me back.  No call back, so I called them.  This person was happy to help and when it was almost time to give her my OK to send me a bill, she informed me that for an additional $9.00 a month I could also have sewer line coverage. That took me by surprise.  I guess I was naive enough to think the first policy would work both ways, into and out of the house.  Not so.  I don't know now if it's worth it or not.  I would appreciate any recommendations.  Thank you.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
0 replies since Dec. 16 2014,6:49 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Insurance for my Water Service Line
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon