[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 812345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Ferguson, Any opinions?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 23 2014,8:06 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So we're waiting on the Ferguson grand jury verdict,
What's it gonna be?

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 23 2014,10:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes. In the face of perceived social injustice, loot and burn your surroundings down, because that always works. :crazy:

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 3
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2014,9:58 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think these protests and riots are based on larger issues.  I feel bad for the officer in question this time, but there is a lot of cases of police brutality out there, some of these areas get fed up with seeing it in their everyday lives.

There's not many examples where there's punishment for excessive force, unless the feds step in.  But if they want to crack down on police shootings or brutality, this seems like a bad example for them to use.  This isn't near as easy a case as that NYPD choke-hold or others that are caught on tape.

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 4
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2014,10:10 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There is a lot of talk about tempers flaring and riots in the streets.  Mostly from outsiders trying to stir up the local demonstrators.

Whether there are racial tensions beyond magnitude in Ferguson or not, I can give you two reasons there will be.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 5
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2014,11:21 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^^^ Shhhhh, that's this guy in disguise.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 6
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2014,2:00 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Whether there are racial tensions beyond magnitude in Ferguson or not, I can give you two reasons there will be.

What does "beyond magnitude" mean? Have you considered an ESL class?

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2014,2:43 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Liberal @ Nov. 24 2014,2:00 pm)

What does "beyond magnitude" mean? Have you considered an ESL class?

No, if they would just make English the official language, I wouldn't have to flip the box over at the store to read it.  Just think of the money manufacturers could save in packaging.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2014,2:47 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Whether there are racial tensions beyond (the) magnitude in Ferguson or not, I can give you two reasons there will be.

Kind of sucks doesn't it?  Elections do have consequences.  :rofl:

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2014,2:48 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Or maybe it should be said the this election will have consequences.   :D

--------------
 Post Number: 10
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 24 2014,4:06 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Al Sharpton owes millions in back taxes, what a piece of crap!

--------------
git er done!
71 replies since Nov. 23 2014,8:06 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 812345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Ferguson
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon