Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 1112345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Obama wants Muslims to Fight it Out, Not the U.S.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
alcitizens Search for posts by this member.
Albert Lea

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2014,9:42 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Shia and Sunni Muslims share the main articles of Islamic belief and are considered by most to be brethren in faith. In fact, most Muslims do not distinguish themselves by claiming membership in any particular group, but prefer to call themselves simply, "Muslims."

http://islam.about.com/cs/divisions/f/shia_sunni.htm

Radical Shia and Sunni Muslim's have and will always be radical, just like Radical Republicans..
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 01 2014,4:58 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Obama wants Muslims to Fight it Out, Not the U.S.
 So what you're saying is that"We don't have a stategy yet" is his cover for "I want to go home before things get really bad and actually turn into a calliphate?"

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 3
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 01 2014,6:15 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The question is, is it malice? or incompedence?

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 4
alcitizens Search for posts by this member.
Albert Lea

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 01 2014,11:44 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Saddam Hussein was Sunni and so was his Generals.. Now those Generals run ISIS because President Bush made it possible for the Shia to take control of Iraq..

Sunni's are the minority..

Shia VS Sunni

Stay Tuned..
 Post Number: 5
Expatriate Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 02 2014,8:27 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MADDOG @ Sep. 01 2014,4:58 am)
 So what you're saying is that"We don't have a stategy yet"

:p

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
History is no more than the lies agreed upon by the victors.

~NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 03 2014,8:50 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That's pretty easy considering a do nothing president is en route to making this issue worse than it is now or a year ago when he was first informed of the danger posed.

This has little to do with the first or second Iraq situation.  These extremists pose far greater danger to us than Saddam, the Sunni or Shiites ever did.  Loss of lives is always tragic, but which do you choose?  Combat readied troops trained for these incursions or families at a stadium watching a ball game or an airport terminal filled with travelers.  

Your cartoon involves no more speculation than scenarios of what could occur once these extremists infiltrate our borders.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 7
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 03 2014,9:37 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MADDOG @ Sep. 03 2014,8:50 am)
Your cartoon involves no more speculation than scenarios of what could occur once these extremists infiltrate our borders.

They're probably already here thanks to our bumbler in chief. :oops:

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 8
pepi-lapew Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 03 2014,11:02 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have a copy of his statement,  The idiot in chief made four years ago if war broke out between the Jews and muslims.  He would side with the towel heads every time?
 Post Number: 9
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 03 2014,12:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If I were King, I'd tell the Islamic world at large that they either take care of this problem themselves, within a specified time frame, like three months, or we'll a) turn the Israelis loose on you or b) nuke Mecca and Medina. I'm pretty sure that would get some action.

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 03 2014,12:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Botto 82 @ Sep. 03 2014,12:03 pm)
If I were King, I'd tell the Islamic world at large that they either take care of this problem themselves, within a specified time frame, like three months, or we'll a) turn the Israelis loose on you or b) nuke Mecca and Medina. I'm pretty sure that would get some action.

Barack O'Botto.  Kind of has a ring to it.  :D  

I could go along with your suggestion except for the destruction of Mecca and Medina.  That would stoop you to their low level.

--------------
104 replies since Aug. 31 2014,9:42 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 1112345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Obama wants Muslims to Fight it Out, Not the U.S.
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon